Ch.16

Me and Rose stand in the living room with the rest of the Cullens waiting for Bella and Alice, my arm is around Rosalie waist and she looks pleased by the small gesture.

I see Bella on top of the stairs staring down at the living room with is decorated with flowers and some roses. Bella faces drop when she sees it but she quickly fakes a smile and goes down the stairs with Alice.

''I told them you weren't a fan of Parties.'' I say with a small smile

''Yeah she seems to be ungratefull for a lot of things.'' Rosalie wispers but it doesn't go unnoticed by me which makes me hit her softly with my elbow.

Carlisle and Esme go near Bella and say ''Sorry about all this. we tried to rein Alice in.'' Esme smiles and hugs Bella saying

''As if that's even possible. Happy birthday, Bella.'' Bella says a small thanks hugging the woman, she really does seem happy around them, i see Alice taking apicture of the two hugging.

Bella looks back at Alice who is holding her camera. ''I.. found it in your bag, mind?'' Bella doesn't look that pleased that Alice went snooping around her stuff.

I know my sister and if there is something she hates is people snooping around her stuff.

Bella says someting but before i can catch it i hear Emmet say to Edward ''Dating an older woman. hot.'' i roll my eyes at his stupid coment ''What?'' he asks not knowing what he did wrong.

I smoothly give the present i picked up for Rosalie so that she could give it to Bella. she picks it up and slowly gives it to Bella saying. ''It's a necklace. Alice and Y/n picked it up'' she says trying not to make eye contact with my sister.

Bella slowly smiles and says ''Thanks.''

Before it gets any awkward Alice pulls Edward and Rosalie away for a picture. i frown for a second.

''I tought vampires wouldn't show up on pictures?'' i lowly say to Rosalie which makes her giggle.

''You really should stop beliving in everything you read in the internet Y/n.'' i strug.

I look back at Bella and see that Alice gave her a gift that's from Emmett she slowly shakes the box and looks at him. ''Already installed it in your truck.'' he says happy ''Finally a decent sound system for that piece of--'' before he can finish i say

''Hey- don't hate the truck, it migth be old and rusty but me and Bella still love it.'' we all laugh at what i say, Alice gives Bella another gift this time from Esme and Carlisle.

''Just a little something to brigthen your day.'' Carlisle says.

''Yes, you've been looking kinda pale lately.'' Esme jokes, but Bella seems to think twice about what she said.

Bella tries to open it but kinda strugles with it when suddently she cuts herself in the paper letting out a low. ''ouch.'' i slowly see the blood drible from her finder not thinking much until i see Jasper looking weird at my sister.

And all of the sudden it's like everything goes in slow mo, Edward tries to push my sister away but uses to much force oushing her hard agaisnt the wall making her fall rigth on top of the glass table, but that doesn't stop Jasper from charging at her, until Edward pushing him away to the other side of the room making him hit the piano.

''Bella!'' i say loudly running to my sister who looks kinda dazed, i turn back to see Carlisle and Emmet holding back Jasper while Alice tries to sweet talk him ''Jas jas, it's ok! it's just a little...blood.'' Alice then turns to look at my sister who's arm is all wounded.

Suddently all the family is looking at us, i feel my heart fill with hatred, how can they swear to not hurt us and then this happends, how can Edward promise to not hurt my sister and now she's laying in his living room floor with a wounded arm.