What The Others Think Of You

Since I'm very lazy, sorry guys XD, I will only do three per each. So the guy ex "Tony:" is your boyfriend. And they people under them, are their friends and their thoughts on you!

Steve:
-Tony: "Steve's one lucky guy, (Y/N) is absolutely stunning, I'd have snatched her up if Capsicle hadn't gotten to her first."
-Thor: "I hope that one day, Steve and (Y/N) will be wed! And I hope that on that day I can attend!"
-Clint: "That girl is too sweet. I swear, her and Steve will be the death of us all one day."

Tony:
-Natasha: "She's a nice girl, too nice for Tony in my opinion." *cue eyeroll*
-Bruce: "(Y/N) helps out alot, she's really smart. She's always in the lab with me and Tony!"
-Nick Fury: "I swear, Tony was annoying before, but now that he's a got a girlfriend I can't stand him. She's all he talks about."

Bruce:
-Steve: "She's so calm, but that's a good thing! It's like they were made for each other!"
-Natasha: "She keeps him calm and happy, which keeps everyone else calm and happy."
-Phil Coulson: "I love (Y/N) she's so sweet, and always has a logical answer for everything! She's such a great person!"

Thor:
-Loki: "(Y/N) is too good for him, anyone can see it. She's way too beautiful and fragile for a brute like Thor."
-Odin: "She's very kind, and very curious. She likes to wander around. I only hope that doesn't get her hurt one day."
-Tony: "Let me tell you. Wow. This girl was obviously meant to be a princess, I mean have you seen her?! Hot Damn."

Clint:
-Natasha: "She's ok.. I mean, she makes Clint happy. But she's always dangling off him, he needs space" *jealous af*
-Nick Fury: "She's an agent also, and she's very skilled. Her and Clint train alot."

Natasha:
-Tony: "Well, I never knew Nat was into chicks, but I mean, whatever floats your boat, right."
-Bruce: "(Y/N) is so perfect for Natasha, she actually makes her smile. It's nice to see someone can make her happy."
-Maria Hill: "Agent Romanoff is very protective of (Y/N). She's always at her side, and won't let anyone touch her. It's quite adorable."

Loki:
-Thor: "(Y/N) is such a sweet lady, and she makes my brother happy! I used to never see him smile, but she understands him, and it makes me happy to see him happy that way!"
-Odin: "It's nice to see someone who can keep Loki in line."
-Clint: "She actually makes him behave, like he hasn't had any outbursts lately, she makes him calm and happy."

Bucky:
-Steve: "It's nice to see Buck smile after all that's happened, even with his anger outbursts, she stays with him. I'm just happy he finally found the one."
-Bruce: "(Y/N) is very quiet, but she's also very sweet. She's always worrying about everyone and everything."
-Natasha: "For being a Hydra agent, he's not that bad to be around now. She keeps him in line, and helps him out. She knows what he's been through, and he helps him in anyway she can."

Pietro:
-Wanda: "I am happy that Pietro finally found someone, I can only hope she understands the troubles he's been through."
-Steve: "Pietro is a cool guy, and (Y/N) is very very sweet. I think they work well together."
-Clint: "it's nice to see him find someone he truly loves other than Wanda. It's sweet."

Wanda:
-Pietro: "(Y/N) is very caring, she takes care of my sister very well."
-Tony: "Witchy is into chicks? I guess that's cool."
-Bruce: "(Y/N) is very supportive. Whenever Wanda gets sad, or discouraged she's always there to lift her up."

// alright, I'm so sorry I haven't been on, I've just had writers block. So requests are welcomed, and I'll try and write more often! Xx