What you name your children

As you guessed, per request, I will be doing a pregnancy series of updates along side the normal updates. I'm also sorry I haven't posted in awhile.

In other news, I will be formatting this differently from here on out.

Male Characters:

-Tony Stark:

You and Tony had two sons, them being twins. He insisted that you named at least one of them Howard, after his father, and you decided on the other one to be named Riley.

How your children act:
Riley and Howard were twins, and trouble makers to say the least. They had the intelligence of their father, causing them to always come up with creative ways to cause havoc. Whether it was them getting into items not used for children, or them trying to hotwire their fathers old products, those two were always doing something bad.

-Steve Rogers:

You and Steve only had one child, and it was a girl. He was do overwhelmed with happiness, that when it came time to name her, he couldn't even decide; leaving you to name your baby girl. In the end you chose Victoria.

How your child acts:
Like all children, Victoria can be restless and energetic most days. But when in public, she is well behaved and mannered; other than the times she's around Thor or Tony, who think it's hilarious to get her going on some random topic that she easily gets mad about.

-Bruce Banner:

Bruce never wanted a child. He always feared they'd come out like him- but the second he first held his first daughter in his arms, he couldn't had been happier with the choices made. You two ended up having two daughters, only a year apart. Trish was older, and Meghan was the younger one.

How your children act:
Your daughters are full of joy, and love. They are possibly sweeter than Steve Rogers, as described by Clint. They were raised in a calm, but fun-loving household, causing their personalities to match. They care for every living thing they see, and help anyone at all costs.

Clint Barton:

Clint and you had two children. A son, and a daughter. Clint seemed like the type to not want children, but he was the one to push you to even get pregnant. He was a natural born father, honestly. He named his son Jason, whom was two years older than his daughter Sydney, who you named.

How your children act:
Sydney is mature for her age, and tends to do rational actions in all situations. Jason, unlike his sister, is the clumsy one in the family. He constantly fucks shit up, only to feel bad and apologize at least twenty times. He may be older, but he always goes to Sydney for advice.

Thor Odinson:

Thor had twins with you, and couldn't be happier about it. They were demi-gods, so it was odd for you at first-- but afterall, you learned to deal with Thor, so you eventually got used to your son and daughter. Arun and Athena were the names chosen.

How your children act:
Arun and Athena were basically inseparable. They were constantly by each other's sides, even when they slept. They had an extreme interest in knowledge, as they were incredibly eager to learn more about everything on both Earth, and Asgard. Due to the godly blood that ran through their veins, they each had their own godly attributes.

Loki Laufeyson:

A son, that's it. One child was enough for you two. Once Loki first laid his eyes on his baby son, he knew that his life was complete. He had a wife, and a son- and he didn't need anything else in life. You wanted to name your son after your father, and Loki wanted a regal name, so in the end, you went with Edward, claiming it was regal on Earth.

How your child acts:
Edward was extremely appreciative of nature, and the creatures within it. He spent almost every moment he had outside, just exploring. When he was indoors, he had a bad habit of reading (though you claimed it was a good thing). He read books by the day, finishing at least 7 a week.

James Barnes:

You and James had two sons a year apart. The eldest was named Steven, after Bucky's best friend, and the younger was named Liam, after your best friend. James was overjoyed when he had first discovered you were expecting- the second time he had the exact same reaction.

How your children act:
Liam and Steven were extremely competitive. Everything was a race. From eating, to bathing, to getting dressed, they always fought to see who would do it the fastest. James found it amusing, despite you saying it was annoying, and extremely tiring.

Pietro Maximoff:

The Sokovian babe, and you, had a daughter. Pietro was beyond in love with his daughter. He barely set the young girl down-- despite the fact Wanda had taken a liking to her; meaning Wanda held her any chance she got. You and Pietro named her Scarlett.

How your child acts:
Scarlett is extremely adventurous, and is always on the move. She hates sitting down, and is always roaming about, searching for something new that she hadn't seen yet. She often hung around her aunt Wanda, seeing Wanda had a strong bond with her.

Female Characters:

Wanda Maximoff:

You and Wanda had adopted a small girl, who's name was Elizabeth (I snorted out loud- please say you get that). You two found her name to be beautiful, so you didn't try to change it.

How your child acts:
Elizabeth had been fidgety at first, and got scared at nearly everything. But once getting used to her new home, and feeling comfortable around her mothers, she opened up quite a bit. She was very funny, cracking jokes any chance she got. Not to mention her caring nature.

Natasha Romanoff:

Natasha had found a young boy on one of her missions. And after lots of paperwork and court dates, she was permitted to take him home. The young boys name was Nikolai, and Natasha was very protective over him.

How your child acts:
Nikolai is beyond sarcastic. Sure, he's nice to his friends, but he always has a sassy remark to almost every statement. Fury described him as "worse than Tony. And that's saying something."