Kisses

Steve: kisses with Steve are sweet but awkward. He just kinda pecks your lips then looks away blushing. Then again what does Steve do that doesn't turn out awkward?

Clint: He doesn't like kissing. He rarely kisses you. But on the odd chance that he does, he gently grabs you waist and pulls you closer. Setting his lips on yours in a gentle kiss.

Tony: Never expect just a kiss with tony. Never. It always ends up in either a make out session, or you two half naked before he has to go to work. I guess it's just the way tony rolls.

Thor: Thor is a big guy. For real. So he tries to kiss you gently, but let's face it. He's a huge asgardian god. Causing his kisses to be kind of rough.

Bruce: Bruce doesn't like anything too much, so when he kisses you it's either a sweet kiss on the cheek or a quick passionate one.

Natasha: She refuses to kiss you in public. No matter how much you beg. She will not do it. But when you two are alone, you might get a few sweet kisses from the stone cold killer.

Loki: loki kisses are always passionate. Always. He will gently cup your face in his hands and pull you closer. Giving you a long sweet kiss.

Bucky: Bucky is always kissing you. Whether it's your neck, cheek, or lips. No matter what his lips are constantly on you. He's just a cheeky boy.

Pietro: For a boy who does everything fast, he kisses surprisingly slow. He will pull you close to him, your face in one hand your waist in the other. He will then give you a slow, sweet kiss.

Wanda: She's not a very romantic person, and she will not, ever, kiss you around her twin. But when you two are alone, she will grab both your hands gently and just give you a few quick kisses.

{ sorry this one kind of sucked. If you have any requests or ideas: just let me know! Requests are welcomed! }