Part 11

Me and Zach got home and the boys were in my house.. Ugh!!!

Me;can yall get the hell out!

Cameron;why? Your not the boss

Me; I'll make me the boss

Cater;cameron shut up before she kills us...

I rolled my eyes and grabbed zachs wrist and dragged him up stairs to my room...

We sat on my bed doing homework for About 10min....
Till....

Matt came in... (Ugh!!!

Me;what do u want?!

Matt;can me and you talk.. Alone

Zach;oh yea sure I'll be in the living room...

Zach then left...

Me; what matt?

Matt; why don't you want me?

Me;because I hate you all.. And I just want to be alone in my room hanging out with my ACTUAL friend...

Matt; Joe.. I really love you and I'm sorry you seen me cheated on you....

/// by the way matt cheated on me on the trip to

✖️flash back✖️
All of us were running all around The city playing tag.. But with txting as well.. Matt said he was busy with some meeting... I was running down ally and I seen two people kissing.. •ew!•. I was walking past them and told them to get a room.. The boys turned around and there I seen matt...
I ran and cryed all night
✖️end of flashback✖️

Me;matt im done okay?!? I am done being hurt.. I hate being your guys toy in the group im not just some cheap slut...

Matt; your no a cheap slut.. And if your were i would still love you!! I fell in love with you the way you fall asleep.. Slowly then all at once

Me;wow! Matt!! You know I love that movie... And I just don't know... I just can't take the pain I love you too but not as a lover type maybe just as an tithe roe bestfriend..

Matt; oh... Well thanks for talking to me I'll be going now...

Before I could stop him he walked out and slammed the door crying.. I'm a monster!!