01 | Shes So Pretty

—𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐈𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐣𝐢 𝐍𝐰𝐞𝐳𝐞 | 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨, 𝐎𝐍𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏—

𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐈𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐣𝐢 𝐍𝐰𝐞𝐳𝐞 | 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐲
𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨, 𝐎𝐍
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

"What's the motive? A nigga finally outta school." AsiaNae yelled as we walked up the porch to my cousin's house.

"Breath to hot to be yelling on this hot ass day, Sia." My other sister Tabitha said, we call her dream. The ones that get it get and the ones that don't, don't.

"You ain't had to say allat dream." I laughed knocking on the door.

"Ain't shit funny, doodoo draws." Sia responded before laughing like a mad man.

"Open up this roach infested house, I miss my nigga." Dream said completely ignoring Sia.

"Mane fuck him, ole boy ate my Big Mac." I huffed kicking the door.

"Why you kicking the door like you own it with yo big ass forehead, my cousin Jermaine said. But like every classic hood nigga he don't go by that, he go by smeezy.

"Fuck you." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Wassam lil one." Manman, aka Emannuel, said to me, Dream boyfriend.

"Fuck up." I mugged him waving back to everyone that said hi.

"Lany you still mad?" Draco chuckled and I kissed my teeth.

"I told yo dry ass self to call me big blrd!" I retorted and he laughed making me punch his jaw.

"She acts just like a little boy, it's giving manly," Wuop said entering the house with some tall, fine-ass brown skin.

"He's never gonna say that" Dream added while Wuop and Spliffy laughed, Draco ran around jumping and Manman started hiccuping.

"This is why I hate black people," I stated taking a seat beside Sia.

"Tell me why this nigga sub posting me, are you a bitch?" Sia said scrolling thru her phone.

"Jahreel?" I asked and she nodded.

"Been told yo ass he was a scary bitch." Dream said and I nodded in agreement. "How you running away from Lany five-foot ass?"

"Eat my nyash." I flicked her off.

"Cause she act like a lil boy and fight like Tyson." Spliffy said starring at the ceiling, he was out of it.

"Y'all shut up we have a special guest," Wuop said making drum rolls on the chair. "My baby cousin back in town."