13 | If We Have Eachother

—𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐈𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐣𝐢 𝐍𝐰𝐞𝐳𝐞 | 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨, 𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏—

𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐈𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐣𝐢 𝐍𝐰𝐞𝐳𝐞 | 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐲
𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨, 𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

''Yo Sia watchu want from Rabba?" I asked.

''Get me poutine and boba,''

"Bitch you got poutine and boba money?" She got me fucked up if she thinks imma spending that much money on her.

She smacked her teeth, ''get money from my wallet.''

''Say you'on hear me talking to you?'' A masculine voice boomed through her phone.

"Which one that is? Myles? Jalen? Omarion?" I spoke loudly before bursting into a fit of laughter.

''Bitch fuck you,'' she threw her teddy bear at the door while I ran laughing.

I was about to meet Ajour at Rabba and get some freakin weed. As I was walking down the street I saw some thick-ass middle eastern guy.

''Allat ass you got back there, hand me some!" I said staring at his big voluptuous dump truck.

''You want it? Take it.'' He smiled screaming across the street, making me smile because I love being the reason someone is smiling.

ajour🥴:wya?

me: nigga I'm on my way chillat.

ajour🥴: get fucked up.

me: up get fucked

Laughing, I put my phone away as I entered the store. ''Wassup, can I get a medium poutine with 3 pieces of drumsticks, oh and a Nestea bottle?''

''That will be 10.99,'' He said before opening the cash register, I handed him a ten dollar bill and a Lonnie. After about ten minutes the food was done and I left heading to where Ajour said he'd be.

''The fuck took you so long?'' I heard as he rolled his window down.

''Well- spank me and call me a negro is that Ajour?'' I said acting surprised as I opened the passenger door.

''Who told you to get in?'' He mugged me and I spun my head.

''Fuck you and this car,'' I said before opening the car to leave till he pulled me by the back of my sweater.

''Lemme get a fry,'' He smiled and I sized him before shaking my head. ''Yo greedy stupid ass, watchu want?''

''Weed bitch.''

''There ain't to many bitches hea,'' he replied sternly.

''I hope yo gums get stuck in your braces greedy begging ass bitch, you playing like I wont get twelve on yo ass.''

''I oughta bang your head on this dashboard.'' He said throwing the weed at my head, and I handed him the money.

Not having patience I started rolling up, ''hey mommy baby,'' I mumbled admiring how beautiful my blunt looked. I started pressing buttons on the car, ''ou what does this button d- ow.''