07 | Sixth Sense

—𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐈𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐣𝐢 𝐍𝐰𝐞𝐳𝐞 | 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨, 𝐎𝐍𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 19𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏—

𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐈𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐣𝐢 𝐍𝐰𝐞𝐳𝐞 | 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐲
𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨, 𝐎𝐍
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 19𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

"Now why the fuck would you do that shit." Draco shoved Spliffy. We were all at Draco house except for Dream who went on baecation and Smeezy and Cay who got work.

"Keep your dutty hands to yourself, I been said I never touched your things." Spliffy retorted.

"Nigga yes you did, just like last time your fat ass ate all my brownies and my grandma beat my ass." Draco scram.

"That wasn't me, that was Lany!" Spliffy crossed his hands making me laugh.

"She's my girl so that don't count!"

"You being mad choosy right now." Spliffy said throwing a tantrum. I tuned their bickering out and rolled my third blunt of the afternoon.

"Good afternoon guys." Armani said happily walking in the house with Wuop beside him.

"Ain't nothing good about this afternoon!" Spliffy said, "lemme get some." He pointed at my spliff.

"Get the fuck." I went to go dispose of it. I took a seat and then opened my phone to text Smeezy.

Jermaineeee🖕🏾💙

You and Sia
need money?

I mean shit,
your offering 🤷🏾‍♀️

sent it, y'all stay safe

niggas kno my body

Im talm bout the virus lany🤦🏾‍♀️

OH MNSJHB😭😹

u dyslexic?

"He piss me off." I laughed showing Sia the messages.

"You're so dumb." Sia slurred her words. There was a knock on the door and Draco ran to get it.

"Fuck no!" He tried to slam the door but she put her foot in between. "Kereece get your ass on bruh!"

"Dominion play with some safe!" She started walking into the house, all of us watching her while Armani was watching coco melon right beside me.

"Your fed and you making a scene." He said.

"Oop- double homicide." Me and Armani said at the same time making me burst out laughing.