Part 4

Jimin Pov
I woke up feeling a angel in my arms. We been together for a little while and I'm so happy and I'm always at his house.  He is so sweet and beautiful. And it makes me just want to ruin every single inch of him he drives me crazy. After a bit I got changed and went downstairs.

I went in the kitchen and started cooking and I heard him come down

There's my baby boy. I looked and he was wearing just my shirt and it drove me crazy.

He looked so cute and it made me just want to fuck him right against the counter

Kook:Are you ok
I pinned him to the counter and kissed him deeply and he wrapped his arms around my neck and it got deeper.
You taste so good. I pulled him even closer to me and I squeeled his waist and he wrapped his arms around my neck tighter and it got really deep and I turned the stove off and I picked him up and pinned him to the couch.
God you are driving me crazy
Kook:W..What about the food
Idc about that I want you. I kissed him deeply again and grabbed his head and pulled his hair.
I want you so bad Kitten
Kook:Then take me
Oh I will. I put my hands in his shirt and left marks all over his neck and he moaned a little.
Don't be shy it's beautiful. I ripped our clothes off.
Kook:Y..You were the only one to see me like this
And I love it. I left more marks on him and he moaned louder.
Kook:It feels good Daddy please fuck me
Oh I'm going to corrupt every inch of you slut.  He nodded eagerly and I left Marks all over him.

(Might have to actually click on the YouTube thing in the corner)