Part 12

(detailed smut cause why not lol)

Jimin Pov
I'm so happy I got him back im never letting anyone take him from me again. And I will kill anyone who tries to I will protect him forever. I looked down and he was sleeping peacefully on my chest. Whenever I open my arms he almost immediately snuggles his head on my chest and closes his eyes it's so cute I love it. He is perfect. I lightly stroked his back and kissed his head.

Sleep well Baby Boy

Sleep well Baby Boy. I got changed and went downstairs.

We stayed in the hideout for a bit until the cops stopped and then we went back to our house

We stayed in the hideout for a bit until the cops stopped and then we went back to our house. I bought 2 just in case the cops broke in one and the cops are still patrolling the first one. I went in the kitchen and made him some eggs and bacon. I ate and went upstairs to our room and he was awake and pouting.
What's wrong
Kook:I can't sleep anymore
Why not
Kook:You left
Oh that's why your all pouty huh
Kook:S..Sh
Cute. I got my shirt and went to him.
Lift your arms up. He huffed and kept pouting.
Baby
Kook:Mmh
Kitten stop being a brat or you will get punished
Kook:No
He stuck his tongue out and I pinned him to the bed.
Do you really want Daddy to punish you
Kook:What if I do
Then that's what you will get I think you deserve a rougher one for being a bad boy. I started kissing his neck and lightly biting it and he started to moan a little.
Kook:Ah it feels good
I took our shirts off and I started to leave marks on his neck and slowly went down to his chest.
Kook: Daddy it feels good
I know it does Kitten. I took the rest of our clothes off and tied him with chains to the bed.
You get chains for being a bad boy. He nodded and I sucked his nipple and he moaned louder.
Kook: Daddy it feels good please fuck me
I smirked and went to the closet and got a toy and put it in him and put the setting high.
This is your punishment you have to beg me to stop.
Kook:It feels good
I turned it up higher and higher and he started to squirm and accidentally pulled on the chains.
Eager to get out huh. I turned it up to the highest setting and watched him squirm and beg.
Kook: Daddy please
Please what
Kook: Please stop
Why
Kook: Please fuck me
Beg then and say what a bad boy you are
Kook: Daddy please I know I'm a bad boy but please
Good boy. I stopped and slowly took it out making him moan loudly and I got on top of him.
Kook: Daddy fuck me please
I will but your punishment isn't done yet you have to be as quiet as possible. Before he could say anything I went inside him and started to fuck him hard.
Kook: Daddy it feels so good
I said be quiet. I went harder and he moaned loudly.
Kook:Oh Daddy
I said quiet. I choked him and went harder and he tried to be quiet and it was cute.
Good boy
Kook: Please harder
I went harder and I slapped his ass and he moaned a little louder.
What did I tell you. I went harder and he tried hard to be quiet and didn't say anything.
Answer me
Kook:B..Be quiet
Yes be quiet and you'll get a reward. I went harder and he was really quiet.
Good boy now how about you be as loud as you can for Daddy
Kook:L..Loud but
But what I don't care. I went really hard and he bit his lip trying to be quiet
No slut I said loud. I hit him and I went harder and deeper and he moaned loudly.
Kook: Ah Daddy
Good boy just like that keep moaning like that for daddy slut. I got harder and choked him and he got louder.
Yes just like that tell Daddy how much you like getting fucked by Daddy. I got even harder.
Kook;I love it Daddy it feels so good
That's my good boy. I pounded harder and deeper trying to find his sweet spot. After a minute I found it and he moaned very loudly.
Kook:Daddy right there right there oh it feels so good more
I smirked and pounded harder and deeper in the same spot over and over.
Kook: Daddy it feels so good
I noticed he started to cry from pleasure and I wiped his tears and I pounded harder.
You are so good you feel so good and tight around me. I noticed he already came and I did too but I wanted to destroy him and I knew he wanted more.
Who's my slut huh
Kook:Me Daddy
Yes mine only I can fuck you so good right slut
Kook:Yes Daddy you oh only you
Good boy you are mine. I pounded even deeper in his spot and he moaned very loud.
Kook:Yes yes Daddy right there you feel so good
How good
Kook:So good Daddy more more
I pounded even harder and deeper.
You would love Daddy to cum so deep inside you wouldn't you slut
Kook:Yes Daddy please
Im going to cum so deep inside you you'll feel it for months you want that don't you
Kook:Yes Daddy please
Oh I'll do more than that. I pounded deeper and harder and felt he was going to cum.
You like this huh you like how rough daddy is
Kook:Yes so much it feels so good
You love how merciless daddy is huh
Kook:Yes Daddy
You love how Daddy pounds so deep and hard in you huh
I pulled his hair back and slapped his ass.
Kook:Yes Daddy
How much
Kook:I love it so much Daddy your so big it feels so good
He started to cry more from pleasure and I pounded harder.
Kook: Daddy you feel so good
Daddy feels so good pounding in you huh
Kook:Yes Daddy oh you feel so good
I choked him and pounded harder and deeper feeling he was going to cum and couldn't hold it anymore.
Cum for Daddy slut.
Kook:Ah Daddy you feel so good don't stop please
I pounded deeper and harder in his spot and after a minute he came while screaming.
And I came inside of him as much as I could and I pulled him in my arms and he almost immediately passed out and I layed down still inside of him with him in my arms.

(Idk why I did this
🤡🤡 )

Should I do more detailed ones)