Part 8

Jimin Pov
I woke up feeling excited. We moved in together and I'm so happy I get to see him all the time. And today he's going to kill for the first time. He talked about how fun it looked when I did and he wanted to. I'm so happy this is exactly what I wanted I wanted to corrupt him and make him like me and I did. After a bit I got changed and went downstairs.

I went in the kitchen and made some eggs and bacon and ate and went upstairs to our room with a plate

I went in the kitchen and made some eggs and bacon and ate and went upstairs to our room with a plate. And he was in my shirt.

Did you sleep well Baby BoyKook: YeahGood

Kook: Yeah
Good. I went next to him and fed him. He still had the necklace he stole on him it was so pretty.
Did you like it
Kook:I loved it
Good
Kook:When can I kill
Well I have a surprise for you come on. We went to the basement and in a secret room and someone was tied up.
That's them
Kook:Ooo this will be fun
Do whatever you want. He giggled and went over to the gagged guy and sat on his lap.
Kitten what are you doing
Kook: Nothing
He wrapped his arms around his neck and stabbed him and giggling.
Such a slut
Kook: For you
He tortured the person for a bit and teasing me while I was being driven insane. It was so sexy i needed him. I pinned him to the wall.
Teasing daddy huh
Kook: Maybe
And he seems to be enjoying it
Kook:How about you show him I belong to you
I kissed him deeply and put my hands in his shirt and he moaned and wrapped his arms around my neck and it got deeper. I left marks on his neck while slowly going up his shirt and he moaned louder.
Kook: Daddy it feels good don't stop
I won't. I took our clothes off and pinned him to the wall and left more marks on him.
How about I show you just who you belong to huh
Kook:Yes Daddy please
When I'm done you won't be walking for months. I left marks all over him.