1 - My irresistible neighbor

I looked out the window and sighed. There he was; my erotic fantasy come true.

My neighbor Mike.

It was the middle of summer, so every day he would walk around without a shirt, making me enjoy the eye candy and raising my core temperature.

If only I dared seduce him ...

I hid behind the curtain when I saw him walk into his garden, so he wouldn't see me drooling over him from my window, and overheard him talking on the phone.

I knew I should move away and take a cold shower, but I was unable to... As they say, curiosity killed the cat and at this moment, I was a very curious kitten.

"Nah man, I don't like Kelly. You already know I've got my eye set on someone else, but there is no way. The girl ain't interested."

What a crazy bitch, I thought, feeling a twinge of jealousy.

"Yes, Rubén, damn it. Melanie is perfect for me, she has everything."

My heart began to pound at the sound of my name. Mike had never shown interest in me, surely he was talking about someone else ...

"...besides, man, you've seen her yourself when she puts on those tiny bikinis... that ass... Fuck, I get hard just imagining it. I'm already looking forward to my pretty little neighbor coming out to sunbathe today. And no, you can't come."

His deeply masculine laugh had me drenched. That, and knowing that he wanted me. Me!

But if he thought I wasn't interested, it was time to show him how wrong he was. Now that I knew he didn't see me as a simple neighbor, things were much, much easier.

I put on the tiniest bikini I owned and went out to my garden. I waved at Mike who was still talking on his cell phone, but he had lowered his voice as soon as he saw me, and I couldn't no longer hear the conversation.

I sat on the lounger and began to apply sun cream with languid and sensual movements. Feeling naughty, I took off my top and massaged my breasts with the liquid, almost moaning from the pleasure I was giving myself.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mike walk into his house.

But what...?

Had I heard him wrong?

Why had he fled?

I hesitated a second before deciding to get up and jump over the low fence that separated his patio from mine.

"Mike?"

Since the door was open, I walked into his house and saw him in his kitchen, drinking from a bottle of water.

"Feeling overheated?"

He looked at me in surprise and his gaze quickly turned hungry as his eyes swept over my entire body. My hardened nipples were crying out for attention and his stare was fixed on them. I ran my hand along the curve of my breasts, gently pinching my nipples.

"Can you put some lotion on me?"

I bit my lip innocently while I caressed my belly with my other hand, going lower and lower until I put it inside my bikini-thong. I gasped without taking my eyes off him.

"Please...?"

"Mel... you should go home."

I would have listened if it weren't for his voice sounding so husky, his eyes promising pleasure beyond my imagination, and his shorts tightening at the front with a very noticeable bulge.

"Why?"

I played innocent even though I wanted to take off my thong and show him everything, including my bare pussy, to see if he would attempt to kick me out of his house again.