2 - Friends

None of our friends suspect that his fingers are deep inside me, driving me crazy. We are having a barbecue with our non-liberal friends, and as always, Marcos and I challenge each other... to see who can hold out the longest.

Right now, I am losing.

"You're very flushed, darling. I think you should put your bikini on to take a dip in the pool."

I hold back a groan as he strokes my clit with his thumb, and nod.

"Yes my love, you're right."

I get up, pulling my dress down and I don't need to look at him to know that he's smelling his fingers, the pig.

Smiling, I grab my bag and walk past David, Marcos's best friend, who is looking at me with lust. I lick my lips and mischievously, I wink at him. Today I feel playful.

In the bathroom, I take off my dress, letting it fall to the floor. I'm not wearing anything underneath, because I know he likes it that way.

Impatient, I wait for him, although he never makes me wait too long.

I see the desire in his gaze as he walks in and closes the door behind him. My breath hitches as he approaches me and without a word puts his hand in my hair. He pulls back hard, making me gasp and takes a hold of my lips, devouring me and leaving me breathless.

When he lets go of me, I find it difficult to breathe, but before I can recover, he turns me abruptly; making me have to lean on the sink. Without preamble, he shoves his cock deep inside me.

Luckily I am well lubricated with my own juices.

I can barely contain a cry from feeling so full. Trying to keep as quiet as possible is part of the fun...

He grips my hips tightly as he moves in and out of me like a possessed man. My gasps briefly mist the mirror every time he roughly thrusts into me and I feel like I need to touch myself to come, but it's impossible to let go with how hard he is fucking me.

The truth is that when he fucks me, he fucks me well.

I whimper desperately, needing the sweet pleasure of feeling him cum inside me. Through the mirror we look at each other and he laughs. He knows exactly what he does to me.

A thin layer of sweat covers our bodies and the sound of skin against skin is maddening.

Unexpectedly he withdraws and turns me towards him.

When I try to bend down to pleasure him with my mouth, he stops me. He's the one bending down, spreading my legs and running his fingers through my soaked slit.

My legs shake when his mouth replaces his fingers and he drinks my juices. I am drenched and more so when his tongue begins to play with my clit. With a gasp I throw my head back and close my eyes.

I look down again and notice movement at the door. My husband watches as his friend and I lose ourselves in each other and he looks at us with a mixture of surprise, desire and envy.

David continues to eat my pussy hard, licking and sucking my clit, while I put a hand on his head to tug on his hair. He still doesn't know that my man is watching us...

With a finger I indicate for Marcos to join us, but he doesn't move and I smile.

Pulling on his hair again, I make David look at me and force him to look toward the door where he sees his best friend, my partner for years.

Alarmed, he tries to get up, but when he sees Marcos's relaxed gesture along with his lascivious smile and the erection clearly visible through his clothes, he calms down a bit. At last Marcos walks towards us and kisses me passionately.

"Are you having fun, baby girl?"

"I was."

With a raised eyebrow I look at David, who hardly dares touch me now my husband is here.

Marcos pinches my nipple and kisses me again, swallowing my moans. I easily pull his hard cock out of his bathing suit and start stroking him, just the way he likes it. I grab him tightly and smile against his mouth when he's the one who starts to moan.

David's frustration and excitement is almost tangible as he watches us, and I look down at him. Marcos nibbles on the side of my neck and only when he stops to nod at his friend does David pounce again, eating out my pussy more eagerly than before.

He penetrates me with two, then three fingers and I feel like I'm about to explode. The sensations overwhelm me and I can't take much longer. With a hand around my neck, Marcos takes over my lips again to swallow my screams as I come hard. My entire body convulses and trembles in the arms of these two men.

When I finally get back to earth, I see them watching me expectantly, both with their cocks in their hands. David walks up to me and kisses me. The taste of my own pussy in his mouth drives me crazy and can I barely let go to get on my knees in front of them both. Time to return the favor.

I suck and pump their hard cocks with need, alternating between one and the other, delighting myself with their grunts and moans. I love driving them crazy with my mouth, my tongue and my hands, and to be kneeling in front of them while they look at me and incite me to sin in this way, while our vanilla friends are outside, oblivious to all of this, is something that cannot be described... and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Suddenly, Marcos lifts me and turns me to his friend, who easily picks me up and thrusts his cock into me. I wrap my arms around his strong shoulders, and my legs around his hips as he fucks me like this, standing up. I kiss him so I don't scream. I know what is coming, and although I am more than prepared, the feeling of fullness when Marcos penetrates me from behind is enough to make me lose my mind.

The two grunt and move in unison, their movements calculated to drive me even crazier. I turn my head to kiss my husband, but in this position it's complicated; besides... we are already in a rush before our friends get suspicious and come find us.

Their movements are getting faster, more intense and deeper. Between their maddening thrusts, I come hard, trying to make as little noise as possible. Marcos and David follow me into oblivion almost at the same time, and I love feeling how they empty into me. Carefully, they leave me on the floor, clean themselves quickly, and leave the bathroom, not without kissing me sweetly.

Meanwhile, with my body covered in sweat and the sweet postcoital sensation that runs through me, I try to catch my breath, put on my bikini and follow them out.

I go outside and see them sitting together, chatting amicably over a few beers...

They just fucked me senseless between the two of them, and there they are, still the best of friends.

END