[9] Never In Your Wildest Dreams

Georgia Rose's POV

After changing into our SS Shirts, Harry and I went off again. And it was uphill.

"Where are we going? *clap clap clap." I asked him for the tenth time,acting like Dora. And I always got silence as an answer.

At the top of some mountain he stopped.

"Finally!" I yelled out,making Styles chuckled beside me.

When we got down from the door, kids and parents ran to us excitedly. And then I smiled, I love kids.

"This is Georgia Rose Parker,call her Geo. We're here to visit you."

They greeted me and then Harry was dragged by the kids,I chuckled at the sight.

"Are you Mr.Harry's girlfriend?" a lady on her fourties asked me.

I shook my head.

"You're the first person he brought here besides the other boys. You must be special to him." She said.

I smiled and then said,"I wish I was."

The day went on as we played with the kids. We teached and fed them too! I'm really having fun.

Nightfall fell from where we are and then we had a campfire. People were dancing,singing and having fun. But it wasn't like the parties I hated. I just sat at one log and then watched them, taking pictures here and there. When I looked at the pictures, what I mostly saw was this curly guy with a big hearty grin that can make girls go crazy. I looked at where Harry used to be and then frowned, he wasn't there.

"I never thought you're one of my stalkers." A voice behind me lowly said.

I jumped and fell from what I was sitting, making Harry laugh.

I glared and then slapped his shoulder.

"Is Geo developing a crush on me?" the smirking bastard asked.

"Developing the want of crushing you." I scoffed.

"I'll just forget what you said for the moment..." he held out a hand at me and then asked, "...may I have the pleasure of dancing with you?"

I stared at his hand and then at him.

"Yes, you may."

The beat and lyrics of Colbie Caillat's Fallin For You started to play.

I don't know but, I think I may be
Falling for you, dropping so quickly
Maybe I should keep this to myself
Waiting til I know you better...

"I was expecting a slow song you know." I chuckled.

"But I love the song." He pouted.

"Yeah me too. The lyrics just described.."

"Us?"

"You wish Styles."

"You'd be surprised with my wishes that may include you."

A comfortable silence fall to us.

I am trying, not to tell you, but I want to. Scared of what you'll say, so I'm hiding what I'm feeling, but I'm tired of holding this inside my head.

"Geo?"

"Hmmm?"

"Can you give it back to me?"

"Your what?"

"My heart."

I smirked and then replied, "Never in your wildest dreams."

I've been waiting all my life and now I found, I don't know what to-
I think I'm falling for you, I'm falling yoouu.
ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡ'ⓢ ⓝⓞⓣⓔ⇦
I was suppose to continue and maybe make it a lot longer but nah, ending it with that is fine.
I found out that my bestfriend(@ bubblegom) read this, I was like 'Err why the hell is she reading this!? O.o' but then again, nevermind -.- i hate her :< dejk I lab you to the flying fuck Lalalalala~
Updateeeed\m/ Laziness took a break. Nyahahaha.

Comment.Vote.Fan

xxbadinfluencexx,signing off.