[12] It Even Rhymed!

Georgia Rose's POV

After what happened at Lou's guest room, I went home immediately. I told then I got my 'time of the month' unexpectedly.

The next day, I didn't went to see Harry or even said goodbye. I will be having a flight back to Ireland this early evening for Taranee's Death Anniversary . So I spend my day packing and weeping. I'd be gone for four days.

You know that talk you'd get to someone that kind of hint that he/she's going to die? I had that with her. She said she wants to have a three-day death anniversary. I went like 'you're not dying anytime soon Tara', and she shrugged. A month after, she died because of me.

I never told Harry I was leaving, what's to tell anyway? I can't just text him like,"Hey Harry! I'd be gone to Ireland for three days for the death of the sister I killed.". So not happening.

I bid goodbye to Nate and Kamryn and rode a taxi to the Airport.

-----
Harry Styles' POV

I groaned and then repeatedly slammed my head unto Lou's table.

"I'm booored. A day Georgia-free is killing me. It even rhymed!",I groaned.

"Then text her! Or visit her. C'mon lad, you're the guy.",Liam said,rolling his eyes.

"Or better yet, ask her out already.",Niall suggested.

"I don't even know if she likes me like I like her.", I murmured.

Then the boys shared a look, grinning like the crazies they are.

"Oh hey! The one you said yesterday when you went Shakespeare on Geo, is actually a nice verse for a song.",Liam said.

"I got it on video!",Lou said, waving his iPhone.

I just shrugged.

"Oh look it's Geo.",Niall said, pointing at the window.

My head shot up and looked around, nope, no Geo. I glared at the laughing and teasing Irish.

"You know what, I'm going to see her.",I said as I picked up my wallet and keys.

"Go get her mate.",Zayn said, giving me two thumbs up.

--

The drive to Geo's house was something that caused me breaking of traffic rules. I sped up. But the moment I was already in front of the gate, I froze.

What am I suppose to say?

'Hey Geo! Let's finish what business we had at Lou's?', nope sounds perverted.

'Hey Geo! I missed you. Can we hang out?', sounds desperate.

'Hey Geo!', sounds a lot better. Oh well, go with the flow.

I walked to the door and knocked it.

The door opened but I didn't saw her. But instead I was greeted by a surprised Kamryn.

"Hey Styles..So what brings you here?"

"Is Geo around?"

She shook her head,"She didn't tell you that she'd be going to Ireland?"

Now I was the one confused.

I shook my head no. "When will she be back?"

"This Friday.",she replied.

"What's she doing there?"

"Not my story to tell",she said frowning.

I just nodded and then bid her goodbye.

Did I pressured her on something? Was she disgusted on what I did? Is she angry at me?

I just shook the thoughts away.

The world doesn't revolved around you Harry.,I thought.

I drove back to Louis' and found the boys playing X-box.

"That was fast.",Zayn said,not even bothering to look up.

"She wasn't there.",I frowned.

"Where is she?", Liam asked as he paused the game.

Instead of giving them a straight answer, I asked them this.

"So who's up for a trip to Ireland ASAP?"

All of their right hands shot up in the air like preschoolers.

Niall grinned and replied,"I'm booking a flight for tonight."

╮(╯▽╰)╭Author's Note╮(╯▽╰)╭
Update :)) A massive thank you to Beauty_is_Beyond_ for the comment. And here's the chapter :)))
I'd be gone again for a little (I promise) a while since I can't use data for a week. But I'd be writing chapters so that as soon as I have data, I'll publish them :")...
So you got a Harry POV, hhmmm, lemme know what you think about that.

>>Comment>>Vote>>Fan

xxbadinfluencexx,signing off.