31: Showtime Shadows

Song Recommendation:
Mystery Lover - Taemin

His feline eyes stares back at him through the mirror, taking in his heavy blood red and black mix with gold make up, perfecting a cat eye look to his daunting stare.

His lower half of his face is concealed by a gold diamond mask that hangs like curtains over his red lips.

The natural brunette hair on his hair is brushed back with a few strands falling forward, teasing his forehead from the eyes of the people.

His outfit consist of a scarlet red blazer, laced complete to demonstrate Jimin's slim silhouette and the glitter he sprinkled over his skin.

The bottom consist of a pair of silk black pants, purposely ripped off in a few areas to reveal his smooth skin.

Lastly the black pumps on his feet, that he has mastered to use but hates to wear since it hurts his feet so damn bad.

However that's not the point of today, the point is to capture a specific individual, who he has to pry the details of the meeting tomorrow with Min Yoongi. This man comes every day from what Karma has gathered from the bartender, more so threatened. He just needs the basics; what time, what for, and who else is arriving.

Anything will suit just fine, it's not like this is Jimin's first time being undercover.

"Kitten, are you ready?"

Jimin stands up straight, sending himself a seductive smirk before turning around to the door, coming face to face with Karma. The man is well dressed himself, as always, with a blood red suit and a black button up shirt with the two buttons undone. The mask on his face is the same golden one since this is his area, so he won't have to face an assassination anytime soon.

Everyone respects Karma here.

His hair is brushed back away from the mask, combed back perfectly with perhaps gel.

Jimin subtly gnaws on his bottom lip to the sight.

Well doesn't he look breathtaking.

Karma only roams his eyes briefly over Jimin, his stance still remaining calm and composed despite his next words, "Great, going to have to play body guard today as well," He mutters gruffly before walking away, leaving Jimin gawking at him - not sure if that was even a compliment or not - but follows in after the male.

The dressing room he was just in has specifically been arranged just for Jimin, Karma's orders since he somewhat is owner of this club. Since he owns this area, so the managers of this area respects him way too much. Usually that dressing room is for when they do shows.

Well Jimin is about to give a show for sure.

The more the pair walks down the dim lit hallway, the more Jimin's own self conscious began to fade, transforming himself into his own persona; Gold Kitten.

The music grew louder and louder as they make it through the navy blue curtains. Jimin's vision is instantly blinded by the mass crowd of people; dancing, drinking, stripping, fucking, snorting, injecting and dealing. The club for the heathens, for the sinners.

A perfect place for the masked emperor, the dirty agent and the seductive infamous celebrity; and Jimin was living for it.

From the corner Jungkook approaches the pair, dressed in black suit without the blazer and the white button shirt slightly a button open and the cuffs rolled up to his elbows. Jimin didn't hide his stare to the way his dressed pants hugged his small waist, a perfect waist for Karma's hands to grasp as he thrusts inside him. The mental imagine slightly twitched Jimin's dick that he had to squeeze his legs together to keep himself composed.