93: Lazy Kisses

His lazy hands carelessly moves up Jungkook's hips, gripping onto his torso as he gets lost to the sensation of his lips on his.

The ravenette runs his fingers through Karma's hair, legs wrapped around his torso as he grinds against his pelvis with the lust running through his body like flames. Karma gasps against his lips and tights his grip before pulling away, pressing soft kisses against the side of his neck.

Jungkook flutters his eyes closed, "The nice doctor told you that you can't do too much physical activity."

"Since when do we do what we're told?" Karma murmurs against his skin and bites against collarbone. Jungkook releases a gasp and drops his head back, letting a river stream of raven hair fall back as Karma runs a hand up his spine to keep him in place, "So submissive lately. Don't know whether to like that or not."

Jungkook lets out a low chuckle and grips to the back of his neck, "Don't be fooled, I'm just deprived."

"So needy huh?" Karma purrs and slowly pulls away, "When are we getting out of here?"

"Tomorrow is Yeosang and Woosung's birthday, I'm definitely celebrating," Jungkook murmurs as he moves his head to face Karma again, "Will you celebrate with me?"

A slow smirk forms Karma's lips to the message before pressing his lips with Jungkook's, "Of course."

Karma giggles upon feeling Jungkook clutch right to his shirt and pulls away, "How's the others been treating you hm?"

Jungkook twitches a frown to the sudden topic and avoids his gaze, "I mean.... Me and Taehyung are kinda rough around the edges.... I'm pretty sure V hates me..... So yeah, we are baring through."

This made Karma furrows his eyebrows, "What's going on? You and Tae use to get alone well-"

"Just a little misunderstanding," Jungkook dismisses away, but Karma was not having it, clearly.

Clearly since it involves Taehyung.

He moves Jungkook from his lap to sit beside him instead, stern eyes to him, "What's going on?"

Jungkook shuffles nervously in his spot uncomfortably and rubs his hands together, "It's just Taehyung believes I don't care about him or V, only about you...... I mean I don't want to say that's true, because it's not, but I just missed you-"

"Woah hold on," Karma cuts in, his eyes now darker than earlier as it flickers under the light of the hallway, "I-I'm getting bits of V's memories..... D-Did you try to hit Taehyung or was that a dream?"

It's almost as if Jungkook's whole heart dropped to his knees, unable to breath properly by this point, "I-It wasn't like that. I just lost my grip and was so overwhelmed with anger. I didn't mean to, honest."

Karma only stares at him, his eyes now hooded as he takes his words and he slowly nods, "Listen, hitting Taehyung is a big no for me. At all. You can fuck me over, but not him or V."

Jungkook frowns deeply in guilt, especially when Karma suddenly gets to his feet, looking out the cell, "Why isn't V letting me see what happens afterwards?" He mutters and turns to Jungkook, eyes angry now, "What happened Jungkook? Why doesn't she want to tell me?"

Even when she's upset with him, she doesn't want Jungkook to face Karma's wrath.

Fuck he was so rude to her.

Now Jungkook is hyperventilating, instantly getting to his feet, "I-I didn't hit her! I just exploded and called her annoying," He instantly regretted saying that the second he said those words when Karma looked like he was seconds away from murdering him, "Karma please I wasn't-"