Wholock Part Three

~~~Grace~~~

I stared at Katherine, studying her, and she did the same to me. Sherlock and the Doctor walked in circles around each other, their eyes never leaving the other. John, The boy, and the other girl just kind of sat there.

"You look ridiculous in that bow tie." Sherlock told him.

"Oh! Look at me, I'm Sherlock Holmes and I'm so clever, but whoopsy daisy! You look like a mop!" Oh gosh, him and Katherine are exactly alike."I hear you've been looking for me. Why?" 

"Before it was just a case, but after Grace told me about the disappearing box, it became so much more then that."

"I do beleive the word your looking for is infatuation." Katherine said. I laughed, but Sherlock shot me a look.

"So sorry." I pointed at him. 

"What is your secret? Why do you keep popping up?" 

"You're a detective, why don't you...deduce it, or whatever you called it?" the other woman asked.

"Who are you?"

"Clara Oswald."

"Well, Miss Oswald, I do beleive that you were not a part of this conversation, so if you could just keep your ill advised opinions to yourself that would be lovely." Sherlock shot her a fake smile and turned back to the Doctor. 

"Don't talk to her like that!' Katherine defended.

"You wouldn't begin to understand, and you wouldn't beleive me if I told you."  

"I'm not the common wealth." He said, as he did that day in Buckingham Palace.

"And that's as modest as he gets." I said, repeating John's words from that day.

"I have seen things that your brain can't possibly comprehend!" The Doctor snapped.

"I'm a highly functioning sociopath that solves crimes for a living, I'm am quite sure that my mind is one of superiority so, go on Doctor, do tell!' That's when we heard a lound thrum.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Katherine and the Doctor ran out of the flat, and we all followed them. Their blue box was gone.

"The Quantam Resticaforixalator must have over-heated!"

"The what?" John asked.

"It's...technology-wology." Katherine rolled her eyes. "Well, it looks like we're stuck here until the Resticaforixalator cools down. We can't leave, because the TARDIS will navigate itself to it's last location.

"The what?"

"More Technology-wology stuff-"

"Time and Reletive Dimension in space." The younger boy interrupted.

"Andrew!" The Doctor scolded.

"Well, if they want to know so badly, why not just tell them? They seem trust worthy enough." Katherine approached me.

"They're probably going to be bickering for a while. Do you want to go for a walk?" I nodded.

"Oh gosh yes."

~~~

We walked happily down the street, just talking, laughing. We were really getting to know each other. But then, all of a sudden, a van pulled up next to us, and we were shoved inside, and that's all I remembered before I blacked out.

~~~Sherlock~~~

My argument with The Doctor was stopped when Mrs. Hudson came to the door.

"Some on left this for you." I grabbed the peice of paper from her hand.

Hello, dearest Sherlock, Moriarty says hello. He'd like to play the game, but he says your far to slow. With the help of a friend, of that Doctor of yours, you shall make a choice, the wrong you shall deplore. It's up to you and the man at your side,to save your darling Gracie, and the good Doctor's bride. You'll be given clues, only you two should know,so clue number one, I hear-by bestow.

Clue number two, regaurdig one lady friend, will be where the relationship, nearly did end.

The clue for the other, I think you may find,is the very location she was left behind.

The Doctor and I shared a look.