~+=Chapter Fifteen=+~

"Daleks!" I yelled. "It's been a long time since I last saw you." 

        "Life form, Identified-Time Lord! Exterminate! Exterminate!"

        "I really wouldn't do that if I were you. You don't want to see our friend angry. The Doctor." I spat at them.

        "You are needed. Report, what is the status on the Genesis Ark?"

        "Status, hibernation."

        "Commence awakening!"

        "The Genesis Ark must be protected at all costs."

        Doctor, it's them. It's the Daleks.

        What?!

        "Which of you is least important?"

        "What's that supposed to mean?"

        Which of you is least important?"The Dalek repeated.

        "No, humans don't work that way."

        "Designate the least important."

        "This is my responsibility." The scientist said.

        "No, It's mine."

        "No, because if something happens to you, we'll all wish we were dead." He stepped forward.

        "You will kneel."

        "What for?"

        "Kneel." He got down on his knees before the Daleks. "The Daleks need information about current world history." They just stuck their plunger arms to his face and killed him. I watched as they opened up a visual link and argued with the cybermen for a while. That's when they saw the Doctor in the back round.

        "Male registers as enemy. Females heart rate increased. Identify him!"

        "Like I told you, It's the Doctor. Sure, five million cybermen, piece of cake. One doctor? Your terrified. And you should be. Not to mention, you need us for something, and it's to wake up what ever that is. But, why build something you can't open?"

        "It's not ours. The Technology is stolen."

        "Then whose is it?" I asked.

        "Yours."

        "Good luck opening that."

        "Your hand print will open the ark!"

        "Well, we're not touching it."

        "Obey, or the Male and Female will die." I sighed and looked at them. "They will be exterminated."

        "Now hold on, wait a minute." I turned and saw the Doctor. I smiled.

        "Alert! Alert! You are the doctor! Sensors report unarmed."

        "That's me, always." He replied, stopping in front of me.

        "You are powerless."

        "Not me, never." He put his hands on my waist. "How are you?"

        "Same as always."

        "Good, Mickity McMickey! Nice to see you!"

        "And you, boss."

~~~

        We had now escaped the Daleks, and We stood watching Parallel Pete and our Jackie talk. I had my head on the Doctor's shoulder. He just threw the gun down and hugged her. The Doctor kissed my head and I smiled. 

~~~
        We peered through the door, where there was a three way fight going on between, cybermen, Torchwood, and Daleks. We snuck in, grabbed the giant magnets, and ran.

        "Time Lord Science, what Time Lord science?"

        "Doctor!? It's bigger on the inside!" I exclaimed. His eyes widened. We took the elevator and ran to the window. Daleks started shooting out. I covered my mouth with my hand. The doctor and Rose ran around, explaining the plan. I watched Rose's saddened face when he told her she had to leave. Rose argued. Tears welled in my eyes as the Doctor snuck up behind her with the button. I hugged him. He looked so sad. "We'll never see her again, will we?" He shook his head. But we turned to see she was soon back.

        "Once the breach collapses, that's it. You will never see her again."

        "I made that choice long ago. I'm not leaving you. Katherine understands, probably better then anyone, right?" She asked. I nodded. We attached the Magnets to the walls. I helped Rose push the lever up and then grabbed onto the magnet handle. But then the lever started moving down and the breach started closing. Rose grabbed it and pulled it up. I grabbed one arm, but she slipped, holding only the lever.

        "Rose, Hold on!" I yelled, trying to grab her arm. I couldn't reach. She was slipping.

        "Hold on!" The Doctor yelled to her. But she slipped. "ROSE!" Pete came through and caught her at the last minute, and the breach closed. I let go and fell to my knees.  I ran to the wall and put my hand up to it.

~~~

        We retreated back to the TARDIS, and I fell down in the jump seat. I couldn't help but start crying. The Doctor sat down next to me, and I hid my face in his chest. That's when we made the plan to say goodbye.

~~~

        I could see her. She was standing on a windy beach. She turned and looked at us.

        "Where are you?"

        "Inside the TARDIS. There's one tiny little gap in the universe left. Just about to close. We're in orbit around a supernova, burning up a sun to say goodbye." I said.

        "You look like Ghosts." The Doctor fixed his screwdriver so that we appeared to be more...there.

        "Rose..." I trailed off.

        "I'm gonna miss you. You were my best friends." She said. I nodded.

        "I'll always remember, walking in and seeing this girl I barley knew, pointing and laughing at the Doctor in a school Maths room." I said. She laughed sadly.

        "I will always remember the student that was afraid her Physics teacher would get mad at her for being in school after hours." I smiled.

        "This beach translates to Bad Wolf Bay." I said, knowing they would get it.

        "How long have we got?" Rose asked, her voice breaking.

        "About two minutes." By this point, Both Rose and I were sobbing.

        "I can't think of what to say."

        "Here you are. Living a life, Day after day...the one adventure Katherine and I can never have."

        "Am I ever going to see you guys again?"

        "You can't." He told her. 

        "What are you going to do?"

        "The usual. Traveling and such."

        "I love you both..so much." She cried.

        "We love you too." I said. The Doctor was silently crying. That's when the projection faded. I wiped the tears from the Doctor's face. We then went to the console and started punching in coordinates and pressing buttons. But I looked up and saw a red headed woman in a wedding dress.

        "What?" I asked.

        "Oh."

        "What?" The Doctor added.

        "Who are you?"

        "But-"

        "Where Am I?"

        "What?"

        "What the heck is this place?"

        "What?