~+=Chapter Twenty Five=+~

So, as it turns out, the face of Boe was her master. So, with his help, we saved Martha and freed everyone trapped on the Motorway.

        "The Legend says more."

        "Don't, there's no need for that." The Doctor told Hame.

        "IT says that the face of Boe will speak his secret to a traveler."

        "Not yet, who needs secrets."

        "But only when the traveler is reunited with one like himself."

        "I have seen so much. Perhaps too much. I am the last of my kind, as you two are the last of yours. Know this, Time lords. You are not alone." I lightly touched his face as his life left him. I shut my eyes, and he shut is. You are not alone. Novice Hame started crying, and the Doctor looked haunted.

~~~

        We went back into the now empty mood market.

        "All closed down." The Doctor said.

        "Happy?"

        "Happy happy."

        "New new York can start over. I think Novice Hame will be happy to help."

        "Just what every city needs, cats in charge. Now come one." The Doctor told us. "Time we were off."

       "But what did he mean? The Face of Boe. 'You are not alone'?"

        "I don't know, but, if I had to guess, I think he meant Katherine and I would always have each other."

        "And we've got you." I added. She smiled at me. We started walking, but turned to see Martha sitting in a chair.

        "Are you staying?"

        "Until you talk to me properly, yes. He said 'The Last of you kind' What does that mean?"

        "It really doesn't matter."

        "You don't talk! You never say! If I want to know something, Katherine is my best bet, but sometimes, even she won't tell me. Why not?" The argument was cut off by singing. Beautiful singing.

        "It's the city. They're singing." I decided to let them talk alone and walked back into the TARDIS. I don't think that the Face of Boe meant we had each other and Martha. No, I think we have much bigger problems then miscomunication. There is only one person I could think of that could possibly still be alive. He was out best friend.

        The Master.

~~~

        Great Job on the Video TimeladyAlly!