4. The back of my palms

JUSTIN's P.O.V.

I came to the music class immediately after class cause I wanted to be there early enough.

I dusted a stool with the motive of sitting on it as I looked around. The sound of the keyboard made me smile. It was my favorite song, Girls like you.

🎶Girls like you, love fun
🎵yeah me too, what I want when I come through
🎶I need a girl like you yeah

I sang along with the keyboard, the words naturally flowed from me, but I needed to talk to Jas, alone. That person had to leave.

"Hey, yo..., Liya, what are you doing here" I asked

"I was bored, so I came here to relax, any problem" she asked. "No, no problem. Just that I like want to talk to someone, alone, you'll have to leave" I said

"Yeah, I know, it's Jasmine. That girl. What do you see in her, that's not in me. You love her more than me. We were once a thing. Remember how you adored me" she says as she came closer.

"Those days are past now, and in the past, they must remain" I said as I moved back a bit

"But we can still rise now, and be a couple again" she sang. "Wow! So much for spoiling the Scotland National anthem. I know that like the back of my palms and that definitely isn't what it says" I said

"But it doesn't matter if we redefine it to our good" she said as she pushed me to the wall and pinned herself on me, forcefully kissing me. I gasped out of shock and she used my shock to deepen the kiss. I was about pulling back when Jasmine came in.

She opened her eyes wide out of shock . "Justin" was all that could come out of her mouth.

I pushed Aliyah aside and went to meet Jasmine, but she started running. Incase y'all don't know, Jasmine has the legs of an antelope and the speed of a Loepard. I would be humanly impossible to catch up with her speed.

Well, I used my Mathematics well, she liked running to her room, whenever she's down, bullied or something, so I did the maths and followed a shorter route to her room and I met her there already.

So much for running after a runner girl.

Her door was locked and I could hear little sobs from the door.

"Jas, hear me out" I said

"Jasmine Madison Jackhill, hear me out" I begged

"Jasmine, open the door" I begged again

"I'm not leaving till you open the door" I begged.

I cried and begged her to open the door and after two hours, she obliged and opened the door.

"You're still here" she asked "Yes, I am. Just hear me out" I said "It's not my fault"

"It is Jay. It is. You're always making it look like I'm the one hitting on you, when you actually love Li. Stop playing with my feelings. This minute, you're with me, the next, you're with Aliyah. Just stay away from me. Gosh, what am I saying" she said

"I understand but..." I said "No you don't, first it was ruining my first ever prom, next was inviting me over to watch a little make out session between you and your slut. That's real sleek" she said

"Sleek??" I said "You know what, I'll be late for prep. Let me go" she said.

She looked so cute on her baggy shirt and shorts. Her legs were really cute. They had hairs on them, not so visible hairs, but I loved them just like that.

Aliyah spends a lot on waxing, nails, pedicure and manicure, spa, makeup products, skincare products, clothes and shoes, but Jasmine on the other hand, does not spend a lot. She makes do with what she has and that's why I live her. She has this dressing technique that makes me want to know more about her. She dresses like a nerd, but if you get to know her, you'll know she's nothing like your regular nerd, and best of all she's beautiful and has fat in the right place. She's beauty with brains and she's an athlete and a basketballer. I love her.

"Jay, you're starting to freak me out. Why are you starting at me like that" she said

"Err nothing, I wasn't kissing Li, rather she was kissing me. She pinned me to the wall and kissed me and about the Prom, I never asked her out. Li has some demons in her, don't be angry. I know I'm rambling but I'm sorry" I said as I held her hand

"Lets go" she aid as she pulled her hand away.