10. Breaking in

I entered her room and she wasn't there so I decided to sit on her bed and wait for her to come back.

I heard voices and footsteps and they kept growing lowder. It only meant one thing, that she was approaching.

"You broke in" JASMINE's elder sister yelled as she saw me

"I had to. I badly wanted to see Jasmine" I replied as I saw a little blush on Jasmine's face but everything faded as she looked up.

"I guess I'll leave you both now" She said as she left I and Jasmine in the room

"Jasmine Madison Jackhill, I like you. I really like you. Ever since the first day I saw you when you came I liked you. I never noticed that you were bullied and I asked you out for Promenade, I never asked Aliyah" I  paused

"I love you so much that I hated to see you get bullied. I don't know if you love me too but I really love you and I want you to be my Girlfriend" I said as Jasmine stood on her tippy toes and crashed her lips on mine.

I knew that she was a novice but she was really learning, this kiss was better than the last.

I smiled as she grabbed my hair and ruffled it with her hands, detangling my curls.

She kissed me with so much energy and passion as I pushed her to the wall.

We were doing more of Kissing and nibbling. She kissing me like I was the last oxygen available and I kissing her back like she was the energy I needed to go further.

She pulled away as we both started breathing heavily.

"Is that a yes" I asked her

"There's something I need to tell you" she said.

JASMINE

"There's something I need to tell you" I  said

"What's that" he asked as he gave me a concerned look. Even with his concerned look he still looked cute.

"I can't be your Girlfriend. My parents have decided on homeschooling me and I can't cope with being in a long distance relationship. It's my first relationship we're talking about" I said

"Wow" Justin said

"Just wow" I  asked

"I'm surprised that I'm your first kiss. There's also something I need to talk you about" Justin said as we both sat on the bed.

"Really. About what" I asked

"About Aliyah. We need to talk about her" He replied

"Was she your girlfriend" I asked him

"No she wasn't my girlfriend but we were FBs" he said

"Fuck buddies!!" I exclaimed as I stood up from the bed.

"I was naïve then believe me. I'm sorry.  I told her that I wanted nothing more than we being Fuck buddies but she didn't want that. She wanted something more so we broke up and then....." He paused

"And then you came along. That was probably the reason why she had been bullying you" He added as a liquid flowed down my lips. I just discovered that I was crying.

He then stood up and hugged me very well. He hugged me and we spent time hugging ourselves like we were seeing through each other.

"I love you" Justin whispered as he kissed my neck.