5. Lactose Intolerant

ALIYAH'S POV

I hated that girl with the last drop of my blood. She irritated me. I was somehow happy with the progress I made today, at least she saw me kissing Justin, that'll keep a sensible person away.

I saw two couples walking into the dining hall. They were whispering to each other and making jokes about it. Immediately they saw me, they detached thier hands. The sight of them squeezed my already broken heart.

It was Justin and Jasmine

Just and Jas

Justty and Jassy

Tinny and Minny

I felt hurt by thier sight. Jasmine was going down today.

JASMINE's POV

Aliyah looked at me with hurt in her eyes. She was holding her glass cup and she broke it with her bare hands. She was bleeding but paid no attention to her bleeding hand and was looking at me with utter disgust.

"Li, your hand. You're bleeding" Mike said as he stood up to meet her.

"I'm fine" she shrugged

"No you're not fine. You need first aid" Mike insisted

"I said I'm fine. I'm ok. I'm good! Stop acting like you care when you don't. I can fucking take care of my self" she yelled at Mike and that was it. Everywhere was calm and you could only hear the movement of the Maids cleaning up the broken glass.

We were served Cereal and Milk, but sadly I had lactose Intolerant so I couldn't take it.

"Ermm, I have Lactose Intolerant. I can't take the Cereal for dinner" I said

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm new here so I didn't know. We have some Rice and we have some...."

"Don't worry. I'm ok. I'll take Coca-Cola and I'll be ok" I said as I left the hall.