5

Janani Santana Amore Greene
(Ja)
South Jamaica,Queens New York
16

"You're telling me you don't see that shit my?" I yelled pointed at the empty wall

we were at her house getting high and vibing

"What shit? Nani I swear to god if you point at one more thing we gon have to scrap."She laughed at she quickly turned her head towards the wall.

It was silent for a moment and all you could hear was the summer walker in the background.

Until we both just turned our towards each other and busted out laughing

I was tripping hard I had a perc and we had just faced a couple blunts

I don't always pop percs only when I'm overthinking

"I just wanted to let you know we're going to that party tonight." Myeria said as she started rolling our 4th blunt of the day.

Over the short span of time we've known each other we became close like best friends.

We were always with each other or on the phone.

Omissiescent

As Nani and My smoked their last blunt they heard a door open and slam.

"Watch him come here in 5,4,3,2-." Interrupting Myeria's sentence her bedroom door busted open.

" Interrupting Myeria's sentence her bedroom door busted open

^^her room^^

"Yoo who the fuck you got in my house. He said in calm but agitated manner before he surveyed the room and his eyes landed on nani.

He stopped his sentence and just stared at her slowly taking in her outfit and her natural face.

^^her outfit^^

"So you just gon stare all in my face?"The sound of her soothing voice snapped him out his trance.
********************************************

Samir Tobias Jones
(Ak)
Bronx New York
18

I just stared at her and licked my lips.

Every time I saw her she just got prettier and prettier but her slick mouth was the issue.

Remembering what I came in her for I continued my sentence

" I know y'all heard about that party going down in the bricks and just wanted to let y'all know y'all not going."

"I know since you're her brother you think you run shit but you're not my brother to be telling me what to do."She said as she softly laughed.

Damn even her laugh was cute it's like everything about her just amazed me.

"You heard what I said," and with that I walked out going to room changing so I could go to the party.

A/N:This shit is short but side note I haven't updated cause I just started this book to see if I could do it