Chapter Seven

A/N: Hey, guys! I appreciate all of your support that you've given me so far. Please continue to vote for the chapters so I know that it's worth releasing more. If you would like me to return the favour, you need only ask me!
Btw, this chapter's kind crap, but w/e.
Ttyl lol xxxx

Hanna's POV:
Caleb and I have just arrived at our destination - the Rosewood Woods. Too much 'wood', excuse the pun. The Rosewood Woods is filled with many trees, burnt from past fires or rich in life, thriving with leaves or just about lacking vegetation, short or tall, covered in bark or stripped of it; lots of clearings with little grass sprouts and leaf litter; tons of wildlife, like owls and... well, the rest isn't important. I'm getting too poetic, thanks to those crime novels I was obsessed with for a while there, in Senior year. Tonight, Caleb and I are camping in a small, secluded clearing in the middle of the forest - the same place we sought refuge that perfect evening of November the 5th, 2010. We're not here to re-create that moment, but re-live it. At least after that night, my only memory of camping out is not those five Summers I spent at fat camp. I'm so thankful I can stop myself from eating one jumbo-sized bag of chips or a whole tub of Chunky Monkey before I started fattening up again. Being thin is much more work in terms of self-control, but at least it doesn't strain me as much physically, not that I like getting myself all dirty and junk.
It was sort of a last-minute decision to come out here and camp. Last night, after I got home from Spencer's house, Caleb rang me to suggest we go camping for a few nights, to celebrate his arrival back into the American Society. He said that we should do it as soon as possible to make it seem more romantic, like a 'spur-of-the-moment' decision. I guess it was. Of course I was going to accept his offer. Caleb is amazing and I feel the same way about camping with him. There may be something on his mind at the moment but I'm not going to let that stop us from having a good time together. And like I've said; I'm not going to press him on it because he'll talk when he's ready. I'm not prepared to rush him, and hound him about it.
"So, we ready to set-up camp?" Caleb asks as he climbs out of his new white Land Rover.
Caleb's mother bought the car for him before they left for Europe - both as a 'thank you' for deciding to go with her and a gesture that he would be the one driving them around on their travels.
I climb out of the car too.
"Yep. We better do it as soon as possible, or else it'll get too dark."
We both walk towards the car's back to open it and unpack all of the gear.
"It's six-thirty, Hanna. And it's Summer. We have ages! Plus, if we don't get everything set-up in time, I suppose we could just use each other as a substitute for blankets, providing it gets cold enough to. Which I would hope so."
"You're such a weirdo," I laugh. "Come on," I say as I try to heave my backpack out of the back of the Land Rover. "We'll have much more fun doing things the proper way."
"And is 'that' included?" Caleb smiles.
But 'that' Caleb means, well, that. The act that Aria and Ezra did that resulted in their pregnancy. Yep. That's awkward for you.
"Of course," I laugh.
"Are you sure it'll be more fun?" Caleb asks, grinning, pulling out the camouflage-coloured bag that is carrying our two-man tent and all of the materials required to set it up - pegs, hammer, poles.
"Well, we'll just have to test that theory then, won't we?"
"We will."
"Okay. So let's get this setting up over and done with so that we can."
"Aye, aye, Jungle Jane, Dora the Explorer. You know your camping."