Prologue

I thought about it and I've decided to do it here and now. Danganronpa characters are watching Rooster Teeth's DEATH BATTLE! A lot of people have been wondering or asking if other characters from RWBY, Fairy Tail, My Hero Academia or Akame Ga Kill characters are watching DEATH BATTLE! how about writing a story of Danganronpa characters watching DEATH BATTLE and it will be a dream come true. Well, y'all been asking for it and here it is, so LET'S GO!

Danganronpa is owned by Kazutaka Kodaka

DEATH BATTLE is owned by Rooster Teeth

BACKSTORY

In the beginning of time, humanity had embrace the greatest consequences of all. The consequences of that is when tragedy strikes reality terrorizing everything and threatening all living things and bringing down on their knees. The mystical tales has foretold many that good and evil were to create a perfect balance as it is the key to everything by operating their own via rules. However, there have been some worlds where each of every one is defiling the balance and setting their own via rules. Specifically, some worlds had two sides attempting to wage war against each one other to the bidder end. A battle of two opposing forces, hope and despair. "Hope" is the word of light that was meant to bring goodness and miracles into reality. Hope is the power of which someone must believe in. Hope is something of that one person can achieve one day no matter how much impossibility it may be. Hope can make the world a better place and the future bright. As long as people believe in hope, they are determined to carry on their goals and to never stop running towards their dreams by changing the future. And there was despair a despicable method that some would be obsessed with by bringing the world through total domination of darkness and causing impacts on others with despair. Despair is a way of ruthlessness that some intend to wreck upon humanity by taking away the strengths of moving forward. With all that being the case, there exists one universe where tragedy strikes and the two sides of hope and despair waged on time and time again.

A universe where students, young and talented Ultimates from a boarding school known as Hope's Peak Academy were living together in a peaceful life with trust and harmony. Unfortunately, it wasn't long until the students were all forced under control by the hands of a dreadful black and white bear named Monokuma and they were to play the most dangerous and unforgivable killing game. The bear's real identity was not other than the true fashionista herself Junko Enoshima and her goal was to bring despair upon the students and the world while the students must fight their ways in order to survive this unexpected territory. Soon after the students of Hope's Peak had soon discover the biggest most awful, most tragic event in human history that was cause by Junko herself. The tragic event was to bring the world to an end and the Ultimate Despair are a group of terrorists that their talents, recognized by Hope's Peak, were not used for the sake of hope for humanity, but instead causing despair for humanity. Strong people kills weak people, weak people murdered even weaker people and weak people form factions and lynched strong people. As time went on, people took death to a certainty. The people from the medias watched as they ate and by the time the world had noticed the abnormality, it was already too late. The overpowering despair became a huge wave that swallowed the whole world in a blink of an eye. However, light had suddenly emerged as the Future Foundation, an organization formed by Hope's Peak Academy, were to push back against despair and rebuild the number of causalities that Ultimate Despair has left for causing destruction in the first place. That is the story of the tragic event and how it all started. Hope vs. despair, good vs. evil. The war between the two has been going on for over 53 times at the cause of many many lives. What if all the Ultimate students who had fought for their lives and desperate to survived had never died? What if Monokuma... no Junko and Tsumugi, the two masterminds who has hosted a killing game had their personalities rehabilitated? What if the Danganronpa universe has been reset and everything including the tragedy, the threatening scars and the number of casualties has been undone and things started to change differently and the teachers and students of Hope's Peak watch... a web show?