Goomba VS Koopa (Mario)

A/N: Quick Update, Remember what I said about Death Battle  decided to stop having fights ending in a draw ever since DP VS Pinkie  and I would exclude them from my book, well I thought very VERY wrong  since Scooby VS Courage and it ended with both of them being alive still  because of toon force and a lot of insane abilities that the fight is  endless and neither of them couldn't died, but SOMEONE has to die and  sure enough someone did and they brought in Eustace to play and got  trapped in the demonic box. So yeah, I'm changing my ways around a bit  and bring the episodes that ends in a tie expect for Justin VS Rebecca  because that is by far my LEAST favorite episode of Death Battle and  their songs is killing my head just thinking about it.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these series! They belong respectfully to their rightful owners and companies.

Super Mario is owned by Nintendo

Dangaronpa is owned by Kazutaka Kodaka and Spike Chunsoft

DEATH BATTLE is owned by Rooster Teeth

(Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston)

Kazuo  played the next episode and a new advertisement called Audible is  mentioned. After the ad, the introduction shows the audiences an Italian  man in red and blue riding a green dinosaur through a grassy area while  avoiding red and white plant creatures.

Wiz: The  Mushroom Kingdom is a world that houses many strange and interesting  creatures. Like the Goomba, a walking brown mushroom with fangs.

Boomstick: And the Koopa, that stupid turtle who always gets himself killed.

"A brown walking mushroom against a turtle in a green shell makes this matchup an odd one." Kyoko commented

"That "Goomba" who is a mushroom giving a gloomy look disgusts me." Toko said in a irritated tone

"And the Koopa turtle is plain looking to me." Tsumugi commented

Wiz: Every video game has its share of basic endless common enemies, and you can't get any more common than these two.

"And the two has their fair share of commons in the Mushroom Kingdom." Nagito noted

"Point taken." Hajime agreed

Boomstick: But which is the best of the worst? He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

"As  far we know for these two, the Goomba and the Koopa are both from the  Super Mario franchise which they are the first and second characters to  be used in Death Battle and they both made their first appearances in  Super Mario Bros. NES in 1985." Chiaki explained

The first contestant of Mario's enemies is a walking brown mushroom with legs, fangs and a grumpy face.

GOOMBA

(Cues: Melty Molten Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy)

Wiz: The  Goombas used to be steadfast allies of the Mushroom Kingdom. After  years of oppression due to their low intelligence and short stature,  they betrayed their own mushroom brethren and became the backbone of  Bowser's vast army.

BASIC COMBAT STRATEGIES

Charges into Opponents

Not Very Strong

Can "Headbonk" as well

Adapts Well to various Environments

Useless Fangs