Interlude 1: A New Life to Experience

Here's my first interlude chapter. It takes a little longer  for me to make an interlude chapter than doing the reactions to the  episodes because there's so much going on with the characters' talent  and their development. Also, I wanted to share the breaking news once  again the shooting that happened in Illinois. Six immigrants were shot  dead and twenty-eight were injured which it was horrifying for all of us  to hear. It just goes to show that the world we live in isn't a safe  place. Not everywhere in the world is safe. There are some nefarious  lunatics out there who intend to go far and beyond just to enjoy doing  of what they consider in their mind to be fun, thrill of the kill, who  knows. In addition, some human beings are deprived of social  connections. Meaning, the studies tend to hateful or violent, even  legitimately insane. That's why we have to stay safe not just from  COVID-19 but also the lunatics.

That's all I have to say for now, enjoy the interlude chapter.

Danganronpa is owned by Kazutaka Kodaka and Spike Chunsoft

DEATH BATTLE is owned by Rooster Teeth

After  watching 8 episodes of Death Battle so far, the Ultimate students,  teachers, the branch leaders of the Future Foundation, the Warriors of  Hope, Usami, Monokuma and the Monokubs were experiencing their new life  in school of Hope's Peak Academy as well as living close to Jabberwock  Island and the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles. It was truly a  miracle for the students and the teachers as they were now relieve that  the horrifying nightmare that strike upon humanity was over. The ones  who were on the side of despair, the ones who doesn't yearn for any kind  of future, their personalities' had been rehabilitated including Junko  and Tsumugi. For hosting the killing games 53 times, for causing the  biggest most awful most tragic event in human history, to make the world  meet its demise. All of the events was now undone. Never again that the  world will fall into ruins, not just the students and the teachers of  Hope's Peak, but also everyone else to go through that kind of hell. As  they could now hope for the better by believing to each other. To form a  strong mental bond and using their talents for the greater good in the  future. Even the ones who intended to murder their classmates died  failing must atone for their sins.

"*Sigh* Feels good for things to finally go back to normal, don't you agree Kyosuke?" Chisa asked

"Yes,  the madness of despair may be over for now. However, my mind speaks  differently and that the war against despair will rise again sooner or  later and if that happens, then I will be the one to exterminated them  along with my allies if it ever occurs to us again." Kyosuke noted

"Hmph, You're sharp as a needle. Always foreshadowing the facts." Juzo commented

"Still  though, even after we achieve our goals, I wonder what else is there to  do besides focusing on our own talents." Chisa pondered

"Hmm...  that is a good question. I'm not so sure myself either... questions like  that can be a like a lever we use to pry open a stuck lid on a paint  can." Kyosuke replied

"There's so much to plan for in the future." Kazuo concurred

"I don't have the neck into answering that. All I can say is keep living until we carved a new path." Juzo suggested

"You  know, it's not about just achieving our dreams, it's about how we can  lead life to greatness. If we can lead life to the right way, the karma  will take care of itself and our dreams will come to us all." Kazuo  reassured

"Can't argue with that." Chisa replied nodded

Makoto  was hanging out at the front entrance of Hope's Peak Academy thinking  of what else he can do in the future as the Ultimate Lucky Student. An  interesting tough question that he thought to himself. What could luck  even do into helping others? He took one good look at the school and  considers to himself as a normal high school student who just got lucky  as all for being accepted in Hope's Peak Academy.