ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ.

𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝘼𝙃𝘼𝘿
------------------------------------------------------------

Sahad stood infront of Na'mani's office door and began to grow nervous. Small beads of sweat became visible on his forehead as his heart began to beat violently against his chest.

"Sahad you can do this." He whispered. After the slightly encouraging affirmations that he had whispered to himself, he calmed down and knocked gently on the light brown chesnut door.

A faint come in could be heard so he walked in slowly and was completely stunned. One look you could just tell that she was into Black leadership, power.

Poster of black leaders, poets, songwriters etc hung onto the cream-coloured walls. Vanilla candles were lit drowning the room in its beautiful aroma. The lights were off but the only source of light was the golden brown sun decorating the room in its warm rays.

There was no coffee table or chair excluding the one behind her desk where Na'mani places her patient file examinations at. Her office wasn't like a normal office, it was almost a chill hangout spot that you can run off to when needed. That was the feeling Na'mani wanted to create.

It was a comforting.

She was sat criss cross on a beanbag with her reading glasses sitting on her face making her eyes appear to be biggea and more baby like. Her dark brown skin radiated and her full, plump, two-toned lips were drowned in gloss. Na'mani's natural 4c hair sat in a volomptious afro, every coil, curled to perfection. Not one strand had been stubborn and sat out of place.

"Hey Sahad, you can make yourself comfortable." Na'mani smiled looking up removing her glasses. Sahad had shut the door behind him and sat on a beanbag opposite her. His body language still tense and Na'mani took notice of that so she wrote it down.

"Lets first start off with clearing our mind and relaxing our muscles." She began to demomstrate breathing excersises and techniques.

Sahad's body remained tense and discomforted, he struggled to find comfort and relaxation. Na'mani could tell by his body language and that was probably why he was healing slowly too.

"Sahad we cannot proceed if you dont relax." Na'mani huffed.

"I am relaxed!" He argued.

"Nigga how?! You sitting there like you need to take the fattest shit!" Na'mani shrieked.

Sahad inhaled and exhaled dramatically trying to prove his point but only appeared to look stupid to Na'mani.

"see! I'm relaxed!" Sahad huffed.

"Take off your shirt Sahad please" Na'mani sighed not really thinking her actions through twice.

"You tryna suck my dick?!Girl lemme at least get to know you we moving too damn fast-"

"If you don't hurry up-"

"I only take orders from my mommy"

"Take.off.the.short.now." Na'mani gritted.

He shot her a 'who you talking to' look but still complied into what Na'mani said.

"close your eyes." Na'mani whispered.

Na'mani rubbed shea butter into her hands and walked behind Sahad dropping onto her knees.

Her warm hands touched his cold, temsed back. He flinched at her touch before leaning more into it amd began to enjoy it.. She massaged his shoulder blades being cautious of the one he had injured. He hissed as her long acrylic nail grazed the bandage.