ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝘼𝙃𝘼𝘿
------------------------------------------------------------

Laughter could be heard from the outside of Na'mani's office as her and Sahad shared unforgettable moments of their life.

Sahad just shared one of how he was attempting to steal some shoes of his brothers. He ended up getting trapped in the closet due to his brother having sex with a girl.

"Her moans sounded like a dying goat-" He couldn't even finish his sentence before bursting out into laughter.

Their laughter soon died down and Na'mani had a very serious question to ask.

"So how's the shoulder?" She asked

"Its healing still painful. Im starting to train." He nodded.

"Please take it easy Sahad I'm not playing with you" Ma'mani warned in a stern voice.

"Imma take it easy just for you mama" He nodded licking his lips.

Na'mani squeezed her thighs together discreetly, her insides became warm and her voice was stuck in her throat.

Sahad knew what impact he had on her when he first arrived and once she gave him that massage to relax his muscles...she had an impact on him.

Heavy.

The way she carries, presents and expresses herself couldn't have been more sexy to him. He just knew how to hide it.

"Na'mani you okay" He smirked grazing her jaw with his thumb.

"Strictly professional Sahad I would like to keep it that way." She huffed feeling her shortage of breath.

"ight" He put put arms out in surrender loving the way he affected her.

"Lemme take you out tonight. I know you want to keep it professional but it can be a friendly outing" He suggested.

"We are friends right?" He concluded.

"You know how sneaky the media is..." She started.

"Exactly and I would never intentionally put you out in harms way, majority of the media are off my case anyways" He shrugged.

"you know what...there's no rule saying that you can't befriend or go on a romantic outing with your patient. I'll go what time?" Na'mani replied.

"I will pick you up at 8 sharp, dress comfortable and wear something that screams black power" Sahad smirked having something up his sleeve.

☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎

Many hours had passed and Na'mani was just adding the additional touches to her outfit. Sahad said dress comfortably  so she wore a brown hoodie matching with brown bottoms and a simple pair of yeezy slides with white nike long socks to keep her feet warm.

Na'mani took a couple pictures making it into a collage and wanting to post them, Sahad had just pulled up into her apartment complex and waited for the elevator to get to 7th floor.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥_𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢