ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝘼𝙃𝘼𝘿
------------------------------------------------------------

Na'mani woke up feeling light breaths on her neck. She turned her head eventually being face to face with Sahad.

His face looked so at peace. His eyebrows furrowed together making a small pout onto his two toned thick juicy lips.

Na'mani just stared at him. He was truly captivating to her. She reached up and carressed cheek not being able to get enough on how clear and soft it felt. His melanin was out of this world.

She stopped for a second before he shifted from under her touch. He peaked one eye open staring at Na'mani, she froze as if he caught her doing something she wasn't meant to be doing, without uttering a word, he grabbed her hand and placed it back on his cheek so she could proceed her previous actions.

"Sahad-"

"shh do what you gotta do" He cut her off needing her touch so he could go back to sleep without any problems.

His love language was most definately touch and quality time. He wants someone who is just as obsessed with him as he is them. If he didn't have those two things he felt useless.

Na'mani carried on doing what she was doing and ended up scrolling through Twitter where one post specifically caught her eye.

𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗇𝗏𝗒_𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝖺𝗒

𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗁𝗎, 𝗒𝗁𝗎 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗁𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗒𝗁𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝖼 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝗒𝗁𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐??𝖲𝖺𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝖽𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝖾.🖕

Tears had escaped Na'mani's eyes. She was in shock. How did Layla know??

Na'mani sniffed and wiped her tears before getting up and running around trying to find her lost belongings in Sahad's room.

"Yo Na'mani wassup witchu?" Sahad shot up with his face scrunched up.

"Go tell that bitch layla I want my rounds. First she makes me lose my job and now this shit, im not putting up with the bullshit anymore."

𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗂.𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾

𝖸𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗃𝗈𝖻 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍??𝖫𝖺𝗒𝗅𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝖾?𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝖺𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗀𝗈 𝖺𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗋𝗀𝗎𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌. 𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌??𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝗎𝗇𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌. 𝖨𝗈𝗇 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝖨 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍, 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈.

"Yo what happened you not answering what needs to be answered."

Na'mani threw him the phone which was inches from hitting his face but caught it and read the tweet and Na'mani's response.

Sahad's heart broke not knowing what Na'mani went through this whole entire time. He stood up walking over to Na'mani trying to grab her but she began hitting his chest. He allowed her to knowing she was hurting and still isn't over the death of her child I mean who would be able to get over it?

Sahad wrapped his arms around her once she broke down and her legs began to give out. He went down with her still rubbing her head and back.

"What do I do to deserve this Sahad?Im deadass a good fucking person who minds her fucking business and makes money. At this point she can have you im not about to put my peace on the line for this shit" She said lifting her head allowing him to wipe her tears.

"I know Mani and bitches are to not be trusted. Mom im sorry for disrespecting women but its the truth, you doing way better than her that she envies you. Keep doing what you doing mama and beat her ass when you see her. Dont stop till you see blood then we can shoot her you hear me?" Sahad said making Na'mani laugh at his last finishing sentence.

"I hear you thank you" She mumbled before he kissed her lips and slipping his tongue in her mouth. It was slow, heated and passionate.

The pair decided to stay in and have an extremely lazy day by cuddling up to watch movies.

Na'mani wanted to go live so she grabbed her phone and got on receiving 1200 people already. Her following increased although her page was on private.

"hey yall" she waved getting comfortable on Sahads chest.

You so pretty😩💗

Layla gon beat yo ass fym

^^Bitch Layla got smacked the fuck up last night but she still has the audacity to talk allat rah rah shit fuck off her live

Who chest you laying on??👀

"Thank you baby go ahead and accept my follow request. Layla can get shot on my baby grave. Thank you she doing way too much over dick the dont even want ha and dont worry bout it sweetheart" Na'mani chuckled.

"Mani show me love guh all up on live and shit." Sahad huffed grabbing her face kissing all over her face.

theyenvy_lay has joined

Sahad saw that Layla had joined and sloppily kissed Na'mani to let her know that he doesn't want her.

Layla ripping her braids out rn i can feel it😭

girl him kissing you dont prove nothin he gon fuck me later on🙄

"Layla stop talking on my wife forreal before i'a shoot you myself and im still a virgin dont lie to these people" Sahad came to mani's defense.

He began to kiss all over Na'mani's face since he felt like it and her skin felt so good to him it was like a drug.

"Okay I love yall God bless" Na'mani cheesed and blew kisses at the camera before ending the live getting ready to sleep on Sahad's chest for the umpteenth time that day.