home

Ever since Vi and Caitlyn have started dating they haven't had any real intimate moments other than kissing, but tonight Caitlyn had something different in mind.

It was a late summer night in Piltover, Vi and Caitlyn have been out all day in the undercity and it felt great to finally be at comfort in the apartment they both shared after such a long day.

Vi took off her jacket and threw it on the floor before she sat down on the queen sized bed they shared, Caitlyn sat down right next to Vi before wrapping her in a warm hug.

Vi melted into Caitlyns hug as she wrapped her muscular arms around Caitlyns waist line, "You know what? I had so much fun with you today Vi, but it feels good to be at home again."

Caitlyn whispered "Yeah, I also had fun" Vi responded with a soft smile on her face, Caitlyn chuckled before pulling Vi in even closer to her body.

After a few moments of silence pass by Vi ends the hug between them and gently places her hand on the side of Caitlyns cheek caressing it softly.

"You're so pretty you know that cupcake?" Vi assured Caitlyn, Caitlyn scoffed at the compliment "Says you" Caitlyn muttered before pulling Vi in for a heated kiss.

Caitlyn placed her hand on the side of Vi's head while she began to slip her tongue into Vi's mouth exploring every inch of her, Vi placed one of her hands onto Caitlyns cheek again and placed the other on her waist pulling her in closer.

They both slipped away from the kiss before Caitlyn commanded Vi to lay down, Vi complied to Caitlyns order and laid down.