Vi's first time

Caitlyn has some experience with past partners of hers but Vi on the other hand has been locked up most of her life so she hasn't had really any experience but that is all about to change.

"Can I take this off?" Caitlyn questioned with her hands at the end of Vi's white tank top.

"Of course you can cupcake" Vi hissed, in a matter of seconds Caitlyn was already removing the article of clothing as well as her bra exposing Vi's bare chest.

"God, your simply perfect Vi" Caitlyn groaned as she placed her palm onto Vi's solid toned abs "I'm going to take great care of you tonight darling" she muttered.

Vi didn't know how to react since this was her first time but all she knew is that she wanted Caitlyn inside of her at that moment. "Please Caitlyn..."

Vi whimpered softly "Please what?" Caitlyn questioned "I want you, inside of me, please?" Vi whispered "Who knew such a big tough girl like you could be such a needy mess for me" Caitlyn joked before placing a hand onto Vi's breast.

She massaged it softly in her hand as she used her other hand to tease the belt holding Vi's pants together "stop teasing me cupcake this isn't fair" Vi joked "Awh but I thought you wanted this darling? Guess I better stop then" Caitlyn teased as she pulled her hands away.

"What no! Please don't stop!" Vi cried out, Caitlyn giggled at Vi's reaction before finally unclipping the belt on Vi's pants.

Vi helped Caitlyn by taking off her pants after Caitlyn removed her belt.

"Now darling do I have your permission to fuck you?" Caitlyn questioned "Yes, just please be gentle its my first time and well i've never experienced anything like this before" Vi consented "Don't worry" Caitlyn responded while teasingly removing Vi's underwear "I will be gentle".

After Caitlyn took off Vi's underwear she looked down at her glistening cunt, "god your so wet and I barley even got started" she whispered.

she first started off by slowly rubbing circles into Vi's clit earning a few desperate whines from Vi, "p-please cupcake, I need your, fingers" Vi moaned out, her legs began to shake and she felt herself getting wetter and wetter at each movement of Caitlyns fingers on her clit.

"you're wish is my command" Caitlyn teased as she pulled Vi closer to her and inserted a finger into Vi's wet arousal as Vi let out a low groan, "Does it hurt? Can I move around a bit sweetie?" Caitlyn asked reassuringly "No it doesn't hurt cupcake, and yes please move around" Vi begged.

Caitlyn started off by slowly curling her finger into Vi while the palm of her hand rubbed into her soaked clit, "f-fuck" Vi moaned softly into the crook of Caitlyns neck.

Vi had never experienced something like this before but oh god she absolutely loved it, "I can see you're enjoying this hm?" Caitlyn teased "Fuck yes I- I love it" Vi moaned out.

Caitlyn increased her speed as she added in a second finger into Vi's soaked pussy earning more moans and whimpers from her, "O-oh shit cupcake-, d-don't stop" Vi whimpered.

Caitlyn was obsessed with Vi, the way she would moan and whimper for more, the way she gripped the sheets, and the way her tits bounced with every thrust of her fingers, god how was she this lucky?

Caitlyn then took her other hand that wasn't busy and placed it on Vi's cheek as she used her thumb to gently rub her face "Your doing great sweetie, your taking me so well" she reassured Vi.

"F-Fuck don't, stop, feels, so g-good" Vi moaned out as she gripped onto the sheets beneath her, Vi was getting close and Caitlyn knew it "awh gonna cum soon? I just got started" Caitlyn teased Vi.

"p-please if you g-go any faster, then I-I think I might, c-cum" Vi desperately cried out as she started thrusting her hips into Caitlyns hands, "hmm fine, cum for me" Caitlyn demanded.

And just like that Vi's back arched and her thighs began to shake, she swore she could see stars as her breath hitched and her pussy coated Caitlyns fingers in a thick coating of cum.

"Awh fuck your so cute like this" Caitlyn praised Vi as she slowly took out her fingers from Vi's wet arousal, She brought her cum soaked fingers up to her mouth and licked them clean as Vi was laying on the bed limp. "Mmm you taste sweet! Like a cupcake" Caitlyn chuckled.

All Vi could do was sigh in relief as she got down from her high of pleasure, Caitlyn laid down on the bed next to her beloved girlfriend and cuddled Vi close to her chest.

"shh shh its ok Vi you did amazing darling" she comforted Vi, "thank you, cupcake, you also did amazing" Vi responded as she laid limp in Caitlyns arms.

"So how about a nice warm bath now eh? to help you relax a bit more" Caitlyn questioned "Yeah a bath sounds nice right now" Vi whispered.