bubble baths

Caitlyn kissed the crook of Vi's neck before leaving to go to the bathroom, she turned on the water not to hot but not to cold and added some of her favorite soap in it to create bubbles.

She also got two beige colored towels out of the closet and put them on the hanger next to the bathtub for when they got done bathing, "alright Vi come with me" Caitlyn demanded as Vi followed.

As Caitlyn was busy removing her clothing Vi already naked grabbed a towel off the hanger and wrapped herself in the towel as she felt insecure of herself, "Why put the towel on? we are about to get into the bath?" Caitlyn wondered "Oh sorry I just, no one has ever seen me like this before so it feels, weird" Vi confessed.

"darling." Caitlyn spoke as she rolled the towel off Vi a bit, Caitlyn wrapped her arms around Vi's waist and put her mouth right next to Vi's ear.

"Your perfect" Caitlyn reassured Vi as she kissed the top of Vi's ear.

Vi blushed in response as she completely dropped the towel to hug Caitlyn back.

"Now lets get in the bath shall we?" Caitlyn added on. Now Caitlyn and Vi where both in the bath cuddled up together in the warm water, "I love you so much cupcake, you make me feel things that no one else has ever made me feel" Vi whispered as she stroked Caitlyns silky dark blue hair

"I love you to, Vi" Caitlyn comforted.