Fluff scinario (Sunrise)

WHOEVER REQUESTED FLUFF ILYSM-

~Sunrise~

Sunrise had been extra hyper these past few days, why? It was game night of course! This was the first time being invited to it since you had arrived, you couldn't deny you were pretty excited! What felt like days, closing time finally came. You didn't even get a chance to sit down before sunrise went up to you, Full of energy. " Y/N! Are you excited?! This is your first game night with us, ever! We have so many games, I'm sure you will love! My favourite is twister! " He was always in a good mood, But you haven't seen him this excited before, Seeing him so happy made you smile with happiness. Soon enough, you and Sunrise made it to the main room. (I've been watching markiplier since it's easier for me to take in wtf is happening so I haven't seen all of the map yet 😭) Glamrock freddy was there waiting, Sunrise looked confused. " Where are the others? Have they forgotten that it's game night?! How could they be so forgetful.. " Sunrise was suddenly cut off by glamrock freddy. " Unfortunately,.. They said they were preoccupied with tasks, and were unable to make it. " Glamrock freddy turns to look at you. " I am truly sorry Y/N, I imagine you must be disappointed. " It's true, you were disappointed, but it couldn't be helps. " It's fine don't worry! There is always another time. " You say with a smile. You glance over at sunrise, he was hunched over dramatically, The way he was making " Awh... " Noises told you that he was quite let down, not to mention him saying " But, It's game night.. " Glamrock scratched the back of his head slightly and apologised again. After saying goodbye to glamrock freddy, you and sunrise began to walk back towards the daycare, sunrise complaining on the way of course. You felt bad for him, and then suddenly you remembered something! You smiled a bit and stoped walking, which caught sunrises attention while he looks at you confused. " Stay here, I have an idea. " You say with a big grin. A mixture of excitement and curiosity begins to replace his disappointed mood, which also made him stand up straight. " Ohh! Is it a suprise?! I love sunrises! I wonder what it is?! I will stay here untill told otherwise! " He finishes the last sentence with a salute.

TIME SKIP 🤪

You has finished your suprise, looking at the final project in pride. You walked out of the daycare,walking towards sunrise. " Okay it's done, But you can't look just yet so, cover your eyes! " You say with a smile, He nods fast in excitement and closes his eyes as you hold his hand to lead him into the daycare. " Are we there yet?! I'm so excited! " He exclaims in pure excitement, you giggle slightly while leading him. " Almost! " Soon enough you both were there. " You can open your eyes now! " You explain as his eyes open, There was a twister matt on the floor, Along with some board games, You barely got any time to ask if he liked it, because he made the largest gasp you've ever heard. " Oh my goodness! You remembered about my favourite game! Even though I only said it a few hours ago.. But still! Thank you so much! " He say in excitement, hugging you tightly, you smile widely. " Well these games won't finish themselves! " He stops hugging you, a huge smile plastered on his face as you both begin to play the games.

Hours pass and you begin to grow tired, He picked up on your tired behaviour and picked you up and carried you to a near by chair where he sat you down on his lap, wrapping his long arms around you, cuddling you. You had returned this by hugging him close. He began to rub the back of your head gently, humming softly. This goes on for about 2 minutes when you begin to yawn. "  Thank you Y/N.. Tonight didn't turn out the way it was planned, but it turned out even funner. " Those soft words were the last words you had heard before you drifted off to sleep.

( I FIND IT HARD TO WRITE LONG STORIES SO FORGIVE ME FOR ANYTHING BEING RUSHED. 😭😭 BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AND ILL BE DOING MOONDROP TOMORROW💪)

(May delete this and try again later, not sure)