Some soft headcanons

I'm currently writing moondrop fluff so it might take awake 😭 So I'll give you some soft headcanons

~Sunrise~

If you came out to him as trans or non binary, He wouldn't understand it at first.
" But you were a boy/girl just a week ago? How does your gender change? "
After explaining it to him, he finally understood.
He would try and help you feel more comfortable, He messes up on your name from time to time because he is used to calling you by your dead name, but he will instantly correct himself and apologise profusely :) Don't worry, he got used to calling you by your new name soon enough.

He loves cuddles and hugs! He finds it is a great way to show someone you care. ^^

If he finds you crying, He will try and distract you from whatever is making you sad by, arts and crafts or a puppet show.

~Moondrop~

He understands fully what trans and non binary is.
When you came out as trans/non binary, he didnt give a reaction, the lights turned on and you barely saw him, You kinda figured he didn't support which bummed you out. But when you saw him again, he used your new name and pronouns. :)

He shows his love through actions, letting you stay up past bedtime means he likes you more then the others.

If he finds you crying, he will sit besides you and listen as you rant about who/what made you cry. He will probably talk shit about whatever made you cry while you rant.