Chapter 1 Demons Are Crazy

The rotting wood creaked and groaned as it was pried apart. The smell of mould filled her nose as it broke free from the door frame. Dani winced as it clattered to the ground, dust billowed out around it. This hunt was already going to be hard enough to deal with and now she had to worry about asbestos great, this day was getting better and better.

Daniella's eyes fixed on the hallway in front of her. She crept forward gun raised and her flashlight pressed tight to her palm. Her boots barely made a sound. A pair of voices drifted from the open door at the end of the hall. The first one a man spoke.

"Did you see that old bat's face?" His voice pitched higher imitating whatever scared woman they had been terrorising. "No no please I'll do anything just don't hurt my son." A more feminine laugh followed. Daniella peeked through the gap in the door. The only thing in the room was a steel table piled high with veils and bowls. One of the demons the woman was leaning against the table. Her vestal was a petite redheaded woman who looked to be in her early thirties. The other an elderly man with salt and pepper hair paced back and forth. Both seemed in high spirits.

"When is he supposed to get here?" He asked.

"Twenty minutes ago."

"Great first Raziel and now him. A hunter's on our trail, I can feel it."

Dani pulled the angel blade from her boot.

"Even if there is, it won't delay our plans long."

A voice seemed to just appear in Daniella's ear.

"Now didn't you're Daddy ever teach you it's rood to eavesdrop?" She whirled around just in time to see a pair of black eyes fixed on her. A fist hit her chest she slammed through the door landing flat on her back the air forced from her lungs.

"Ow." She groaned. She clenched her fist where the angel blade should be. Nada.

"Now." The demon stepped through the doorway. "Who is this?"

"Oh, I'm no one. Just passing through." She flipped scrambling toward the angel blade that had scattered across the floor.

"Oh no, you don't." Just as her hand clasped around the blade she was pinned to the wall by an invisible force.

"She's a pretty little thing ain't she?" The woman smirked stepping forward. "Looks young, thinks she's a virgin we do need virgin blood."

"Who me?! Nooo I'm in college, no virgin here." Dani coughed out against the pressure of the force.

"Aw, you sure." The woman purred "Should we test that." She pulled a knife from the back of her jeans. The demon drew the blade over Daniella's cheek. She hissed in pain as a thin gash split open. A few drops of blood trickled down the side of her face. Dani's heart hammered in her chest. The demon woman took one long lick up the side of Daniella's face.

"Oh," Dani groaned "that's feral," She scrunched up her face trying to pull away from the woman. Suddenly the demon's eyes fixed on her, just staring for a long moment.

"So?" The other one asked.

"Virgin. But there's something else."

"What?"

"Your blood it tastes of..." She smacked her lips a little "Yeah...Winchester."

"What!!" The two others looked back and forth at each other.

"Hm, but which one? Sam maybe..." The demon woman asked no one in particular. She took a long sniff at the cut. "Ahh Dean" She sighed finally. "Should have guessed he always was the man whore of the two."

"You're kidding, right? Should we be worried? Rowena said not to mess with no Winchesters."

"No from the look on her face, she has no clue what we're talking about. It won't get back to the queen. Go look around make sure she's alone." She ordered. The two others left leaving Dani and the demon woman alone. She sneered at Dani.

"Oh, kid you have no idea what kind of blood runs through your veins do you? Let me tell you I'm gonna enjoy this." Her eyes flicked to black. Before Daniella could blink the blade whizzed across her collar bone. Dani let out a cry. Another flask of the blade and a wound opened on her thigh. Dani strained against the force trying desperately to pull her arm from the wall the angel blade still clasped in her fist. "Ain't I lucky. I get the only Winchester that no one's ever heard of. I could carve out your eyes or your liver and no one would bat an eye. Oh, so many possibilities."

"Look lady I don't know what the hell you're talking about...but nothing can be worse than your breath right now," Dani grimaced.

"Oh, she's got a mouth on her. Just like her Daddy." She smiled "We could start with that mouth first. If I cut out your tongue you can still scream. "

"Yeah, good idea." Dani managed to pull her arm free driving the blade up through the demon's chin and tongue. Her eyes bulged. The demon collapsed to the floor. The force gave way, she landed not so gracefully on the balls of her feet. The slash on her thigh sent a shot of pain through her leg. She pressed her palm gently against the gash hissing at the sting. She looked down at the body. "Crazy sulfuric ass hole." She sighed. The door sprung open the two other demons stood there in stunned silence for a moment. "Took you long enough. What were you doing, taking a smoke break?" They charged.

                                                                           -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

It had been just over a year since Dean had died in that barn, a hard year. Sam hadn't been back to the bunker. He couldn't bring himself to walk into that place and not be walking in with his brother. He could just imagine, the silence would be defining. The impala rumbled underneath him as he sped down the open road. Yellow fields zoom past on either side. Miracle sat in the back seat panting loudly. His phone buzzed. Flashing his eyes briefly down at the phone. Jody's name lit up the screen. A small smile crossed his face as he answered, clicking speakerphone.

"Hey, Jody!"

"Hi, Sam, how ya doin'?"

"Good, good. How about you how are the girls?"

"Good, we're all good here. Listen Sam I got wind of a hunt over in Connecticut. I'd go but Alex's graduation is in a few days so I can't do it and Donna wants to be there too. I wouldn't normally ask but-" Pride radiated from Jody's voice.

"You're wondering if I'll take it." Sam smiled fondly.

"Yes, I was."

"Sure, Jody. Send me the details I'll look into it."

"Thanks, Sam."

"Anytime Jody, and hey tell Alex congrats for me!"

"Will do, thanks again, Sam."

"See you, Jody."

"Don't be a stranger."

"I won't." A soft chuckle left him. Call ended.

Authors note

Hey all hope you like the first chapter. Comment, I'd love to hear what you think.

Meg 💙💋😊