Chapter 10 The truth

Hi guys, STOP HATING ON MY PUNCTUATION AND GRAMMAR!!! Sorry, for bad grammar and puctuation I will try harder so I know I'm the best, but I don't need to know it thanks xx :) enjoy!

I'm only 11 so i'm not that good. If anyone has a cover for Red let me know!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red's POV

"You," he said, "talk now."  He said it so sternly I had to obey. I dropped by bags on the floor and loaded them on top of each other. He pulled me away.

"Your different, like me," he smiled.

"I'm not different I'm like everyone else," I said but I had a feeling that he was being serious but I didn't want him to be I want to feel normal here. I am never normal in places and I want to be here the only chance I have left and I'm not aloud to have him take that just by telling me lies that I don't want to hear.

"Don't!" I said, "I don't want to know."

"But your-" he was cut off by my voice "No!" I yelled at him. He looked shocked and nodded and ran off. I think I scared him, he looked petrified. The doors opened, I ran to my bags and looked through. The same fat chubby woman that greeted me and sent me away 4 years ago. She recognised me, and smiled warmly. I didn't give one in return. I picked up my bags and walked in with the other boys and girls. My eyes widened as I looked up into the school.

Theres was winding staircases coming from all angles. There was shiny wooden floors and girls and boys walking to and from classes and holding there books, and chatting at lockers texting on phones until the bell for the next class rang. We all walked up to the grey shiny desk and looked up.

"Hello first years," the chubby woman said her desk said Pr. Ronda Johnson. "Hi," we all called to her at the same time. I felt so small compared to everyone else in the school we were tiny. I was a very tall girl, I never felt small in my life. I was so excited and I was bubbly inside I really wanted to see my room, I read Malory towers, so I had high expectations. I smiled at everyone around me they were all very cheerful looking too.

"Now girls, And boys," she added. "I will read your names and you will be separated now into your rooms where you like sleep."

We all cheered in excitement. "Okay let's begin, Rosemary, Kien, Lucy, George, Ceeran and Monika room 45 and Red, Salliah, Konner, Joshua, Kaitlin and Jon room 50 and lastly, Camra, Sean, Jake, Unice, Tom and Lorah room 64."

We all looked around and split up into who we were in the same rooms with. We saw older girls who we heard the rumours were name Erin, Eva, Weronika and Lisa. We smiled at them as they walked past. We made it to room 50 and opened the door, I don't know what I expected but it wasn't this.