birthday surprise (fluff) 1/2

I know I've done a lot of fluff but next chapter is smut promise!

Horror pov:

I woke up to my alarm like a always, but this time I wasn't annoyed about it because I have stuff to do the morning, today is dusts birthday and I wanted to do something specific for him! Well it wasn't his real birthday in the badguys we calibrate the day we joined the bad guys because that's the day we stopped being sans and started being well whatever name we gave ourself, so it is like a birthday for our new self ya know?

I looked over to see the birthday boy cuddling up to me like always, I slowly started to slide out from under him, then got out of bed bad got dressed, I grabbed my phone and headed to the kitchen. O had set my alarm even earlier then normal so I had time to make bust his favourite breakfast in bad coffee waffles! He hasn't had them for years since iv never made them and he had them I'm his AU before he joined but he always talks about how good they are and how nothing could even come close to them, I had never made waffles before let alone coffee waffles so I got up at like 6 so O had about 3-4 hours, no one wakes up untill 9-10 around here so no one would walk in on me and annoy me because I'm making breakfast, I googled the waffles and realised that it might take longer then I thought, no matter I have plenty of time to figure this out.

About 2 hours later I was still trying to figure this out and had fucked up more times then I could count I got a text

Text

Buttercup: babe where are you?

Dumpling: morning dusty! Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up I'm just doing something I'll be up in a second

Buttercup: ok love you!

I felt kinda bad I wasn't there when he woke up I know how anxious he can get but I'll see him in a moment. 10 more minutes I had finally finished the fucking waffles and started making my way upstairs with a cup of coffee for myself, as I was walking down the hall I was thinking of how dust was gonna react to the presents I've got him "I hope he likes it" I thought as I opened the door to our room "hey buttercup! Happy birthday I made you breakfast" I said walking over to the bed placing my coffee on the table next to it, dust had gotten dressed and was just sitting in bed reading "awww horror you didn't have to" he said happily "what did you make me?" He asked, I sat down next to him and past him the plate "horror are these?" He said a little shocked "I know how much he like them so I tried to make you those coffee waffle things, it might not be that good but I tried" I said wile nervously smiling "omg dumpling thank you so much!" He said giving me a load of kisses on the head, I found his response kinda funny but really cute at the same time "heh it's your birthday so I wanted to make something special, now est up because one your done with that I had another surprise" I said kissing him on the cheek "you spoil me to much" he said taking a bite "are they alright?" I asked, I felt like this was a cooking show or some shit "omg... These are fucking amazing" dust said taking another bite "really? Heh I'm glad" I said grabbing my coffee and taking a sip.

Me and dust chatted wile he ate and once he was done with his food it was time for his surprise "ok you ready for your present?" I said placing the plate on the floor and heading over to the cupboard "I hope you didn't get anything to expensive horror" dust said sternly "oK mUm" I said teasingly, I grabbed a small box that was tied up in a ribbon and headed over to dust sitting back down and handing him his present "it was a little expensive but it won't go to wastes" I said kissing the side of his head "if ye say so" he said using a bone to cut the ribbon then opened the box, he just started at them for a a good 10 second and I was getting anxious "s-so do you like them?" I asked "horror..." Dust said as he put the box down and came over to me "y-yes?" I was really scared now but then he kissed me, wile he kissed me he moved to sit on my lap, the kiss went on for a little wile before he moved away "horror this is the most sweet thing anyone has ever done for me thank you so much" he said with happy tears in his eyes "aww dusty don't cry" I said whipping his tears away with my thumb, he put his head in my shoulder and started to cuddles me, wile he did that I looked over to the open box, there where his and his matching knuckle busters with one saying "buttercup" and the other saying "dumpling" I had them custom made for us so we would always remember each other even when fighting, after 20 minutes of us cuddles we heard a nock at the door before it was slammed open "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUST" killer yelled with the others behined him "ooooh~ you two having fun~" swap fell said "piss off we where just cuddling" dust said getting off me "we came to give you your gifts we all got you!" Killer said enthusiastic as ever.

20 minutes later everyone but nightmare had given there gifts "night did you even get dust anything?" Fell asked "as a matter of fact I did asshole" he said passing dust a card "wooow a card that's so amazing" fell said "HOLLY SHIT NIGHTMARE!" dust yelled when he opens the card "don't judge a book by it's cover fell" nightmare said with a smug grin "what is it?" I asked "it's tickets for all of us to go on a cruze!" Dust yelled as he gave nightmare a hug "REALLY!?!?" Killer yelled "that's amazing... What's a cruze???" We all looked at him and face palmed "it's a huge boat that's probably bigger than this castle and it has a pool, all you can eat Buffay, a bar and a lot of fun shit to do" swapfell said "it's also got a hotel, I thought we could use a break so I booked us for a week" nightmare said "and I think I win the most expensive gift" nightmare said as killer, fell and swap gave him 50 annoyed "you guys had a bet?" I asked "yeah to see who spent the most money "killer said annoyed "well in that case I think horror actually wins" dust said "what how??" Everyone was looking at me "I got custom 24 karat gold his and his knuckle busters" I said, everyone was speechless "HOW?!" everyone but dust yelled at once "robbed a bank duh?" Everyone have me a really face "why didn't you just get normal knuckle busters they would have been just as good???" Dust said "because I love you" I said hugging him, dust face lit up in a purple blush "love you too" he whispered as I let him go "when are you too just gonna get married already" nightmare asked as everyone was fangirling "some time before next year" I said, everyone was slightly shocked "r-really?" Dust asked "hmm idk" I said laying down as everyone sighed in frustrating at how dull my answers where "s-so when's the Cruze?" Dust asked trying to change the subject "5 days" he said walking out the room, I hate it when he just leaves in the middles of a conversation "well then guess we better start packing for then" swap said "I'ma go eat food, happy birthday again dust" he said leaving "horror, dust can we go play in the snow?" Killer asked as fell left "I'm easy, what about you?" Dust said looking at me "sure I need to catch some breakfast anyway" I said as I got up.

A/N

Ok so I know iv done a lot of fluff lately but promise that next chapter will have smut. Also let me know if you want a Christmas special... Even tho no one reads this TvT

(21 December)