a break (fluff/smut) long chapter 1/2

So umm this is me from the future and this chapter ended up being really long so if you don't like reading long chapters then don't have to read and if you like and and just want the smut go down to the bottom cuz I got a real good smut for ya! Word count 6274

Horror pov:

Me and dust where packing for the Cruze tomorrow that nightmare got the gang, I was really glad to be getting a break from missions it was really stressful I'm glad I have dust to help me relax tho, before we started dating we both over worked and never had an out lit I think that's one of the reasons we started dating actually, we both had the same problems and both new how it felt to over work and both new how to calm each other down so it was just convenient I guess. I was folding my clothes when dust walked walked in looking for something "you good buttercup?" I asked "have you seen Harold? I know I had him a second ago but I can't fined him" Harold was his plush cat, it was a big circle shape but the bottom was flat, it had little triangle ears in top little peace's of fabric that are the same as the ears but circular for arms, it had light Gray and dark grey stripes all over it and little black use and an upsidedown m for a mouth at the same level as the eyes, i got it for him by winning a game at a fair we whent to for a date, he basically took it everywhere, surprisingly he didn't mined cuddling it when the others where around, it's the one thing he doesn't get embarrassed of "yes I have since you shoved it in my suitcase" I said grabbing walking over to him and giving him a hug "oh yeeaaah" he said hugging back "sorry bout that but my suit case was full and yours had more space" he said seperating from the hug "that's because you just shove everything in your bag without folding it" I said going back to my bag "you think two bags is necessary?" He asked sitting on the bed that was covered in different items of clothing "one is for towels and essentials like toothbrushes and deodorant and the other is for clothing" I said folding another shirt "oooh that's smart. How are you so good with storing shit anyway?" He asked "I had to store food, cloth and medicine a lot when the core broke in my AU" I said bluntly not wanting to get into it to much "oh... Sorry for brining it up" he said sounding guilty "don't be buttercup you where just asking a question" I said zipping up the bag of clothing and walking over to dust "now have you finished packing?" I asked standing Infront of him "uhh I thought I had but after seeing your suitcase maybe not?" He said rubbing the back of his neck "*sigh* I'll help you pack" "can you just do it for me my arms huuurt" he said laying back on the bed dramatically "no I'm going to show you how to pack, now get up you big baby"I said walking over to his bag "ugh fine".

After an hour of packing we where finally leaving to go to the Cruze, killer was in the middle row next the left window, he was really exited to see what a cruze was, swapfell was in the middle row on the middle seat, he looked nervous for some reason but I didn't say anything, fell was in the middle row on the right seat and was just exited to drink loads and I'll admit I was too, I'd always had a small drinking problem since I joined the badguys I started drinking because it helped with my head pain but it became an addiction, it's caused a lot of arguments between me and dust but I don't think it's that big a deal. Error is in the front giving nightmare directions wile he drives and dust is laying on my shoulder reading "kin" it's a book about this girl who needs help because her friends where attacked my a group of cannibals, dust started reading a lot of cannibalism books after I told him that it's a traumatic experience and not something to joke about, after that he stopped calling my 'the cannibal' and reads those books to try and understand it more, I told him he didn't have to but he didn't listen, I found it cute how much he cares, even when we fight it's always about something he's worried about like my drinking or how carless I am on missions, he's just so caring ya know?

After an hour of driving killer passed out from all his questions, swap was using this new freedom from questions to listen to music, fell was just looking out the window, nightmare and error where arguing about which way was quicker, dust was asleep on my lap and I was just stroking his head wile humming, he was so tired for some reason it was starting to worry me, W4KE Up-p Y0U LOT W3'RE H-H3RE" error yelled causing dust to jump up and killer to accidentally open the car door and fall out onto the floor "oi little bro you good?" I asked poking my head over the seat "I'm fine!" He yelled jumping up "hmm I'm tired" dust said laying his head on my shoulder "I know we can rest when we go into our room" I said rubbing his arm "come on love birds, those bags won't bring themselves in" fell said getting out the car "yeah yeah" I said opening the door and helping dust step out.