I'll give it up (angst)

MORE DRAMA

Dust pov:

It has been a week and our time on the Cruze was finally over, killer was really upset, swapfell turns out was sea sick witch is why he didn't show on the first day and was over the moon to be leaving, fell was a little annoyed to have to go back to work along with nightmare and horror, error didn't mined he liked the Cruze but I guess he found it a little stressful so he was happy to leave, I was relieved since horror wouldn't be drunk all the time, I was gonna she a chat with him about it when we got home, we are currently in the car driving back, error is driving this time because of some argument nightmare and him had when nightmare drove us here, killer is in the second row in the middle of fell and swap crying about having to leave, swap is on the left just listening to music wile looking out the window, fell is at the right wile on a call with his brother I think, and horror is on my lap with his legs hanging over the my right leg and his arms around my neck with his side to me, he was taking a nap saying and I quote "maybe if I sleep the hangover will go away" he's always hung over but never actually stops drinking, I'll talk to him about it later I'm not in the mood right now.

Time skip:

We got home about an hour ago, me and horror just finished unpacking our things and where just sitting down for a second, I thought this was a good opportunity to ask him about the drinking "hey horror can we talk?" I asked a little nervous "yeah what's up?" He said taking a sip of his beer again "I wanted to talk to you about your drinking" he suddenly had a look of boredom on his face and just rolled his eyes "ugh here we go again" he said getting comfy like this was some kind of movie "I'm being serious all you do is drink now and it's really getting out of hand" I said concerned, horrors experience changed to one of thought before he said "alright I'll stop" he said calmly, I was shocked he's never just stopped drinking before he always argues and tells me I'm over reacting "really!?" I said with joy "yeah why not" he said hugging me "thank you" I said kissing him on the cheek "no prob babe" he then stood up and left the room, I was a little suspicious of his actions he's never been this agreeing when we talk about alcohol but I decided to just be happy he was gonna at least make an effort to stop, I new he wouldn't be able to without help but I just hoped him trying would make him realise how serious it was and maybe let me help tomorrow, he won't last the night without it but he should at least realise that which is a huge step in the right direction, I got up from the bed and headed downstairs only to see that horror had gone straight to the bar and was taking shot with fell, I was raging, I quickly ran back to our room and just started crying with anger, he wasn't even gonna try stop he just wanted me to shut up, I was so angry he would lie to me like that, and not only that he started drinking right after we spoke! He just thinks I'm some kind of joke! I'm not having it I don't care how drunk he is I'm talking to him about it weather he likes it or not. A few hours later horror came back to our room drunk out his mined, I had just been waiting for him thinking about everything I'm gonna say to him "heya bunny" horror said stumbling over to me "horror we need to talk" I said sternly with my arms crossed "yeh sure, what's up" he said leaning against the wall "you have a drinking problem and you need to do something about it" I said looking him in the eye, he wasn't even taking me seriously anymore just rolled his eyes again "yeah yeah in the morning" he walking over to the bed "horror I'm not dripping this" I said grabbing his arm so he couldn't go to bed "oh my god are you being serious right now? All this cuz I had a few drinks?" He said talking about as if I was some kind of psycho bf "it's just a few! You haven't been sober since last week!" I said angrily "so what! I can stop whenever I want!" He fired back at me "then why didn't you!? You said you'd stop and right after started doing shots!" I yelled even louder "because I didn't fucking have to! I shouldn't have to stop drinking because of your insecurity's!" He yelled in my face "insecurity's!? IM NOT THE ONE CLINGING TO A BOTTLE OF BEER LIKE MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT EVERY NIGHT!" I yelled at the top of my voice "YOU JUST DONT LIKE ME DRINKING BECAUSE I DONT SPEND AS MUCH TIME WITH YOU WHEN I DO DRINK!" He yelled back, this went on for 20 minutes untill horror said something that really hurt.

Horror pov:

me and dust where having a really heated argument about my drinking untill I yelled something that I will never forgive myself for "MAYBE IF I WASN'T DATING A HEARTLESS MURDERER I WOULDN'T NEED TO DRI-" I quickly put my hand over my mouth to shut myself up realising what I just said something dust use to have depression over, I looked at his face to see shock and sadness in his eyes "dust I didn-" before I could apologize dust cut me off "so that's what you've been thinking this hole time" dust said looking down, I'd never thought that a day in my life, dust was perfect J just got angry and said something stupid "dust i-" "I'll be sleeping in my *sniff* old room tonight" he said with tears in his eyes as he walked out if the room, I was so angry! I can't believe I said that to my little dusty, I hated anything that hurt him and now I hurt him, I can't believe I said that and all because I was drunk, I sat down on our bed and had a melt down just thinking of how much of an idiot I was, after a wile I started to sober up and decided not to ignore what dust had been telling me for the past couple months, I thought about how much I really drank and how long I could go without alcohol, then googled the normal amount to drink and it was way under the amount I drank, after an hour of thought I realised I might have had a little drinking problem and needed to stop.

It was midnight and I'd been thinking the hole time about what is said to dust and how upset and hurt he looked, all because I was drunk "that's it I'm not waiting another minute, I'm going to see him" I said to myself whipping away my tears and standing up. I walked out the room and everyone was asleep I thought I thought dust might be asleep but didn't care I couldn't just leave him to be upset all night, I walked down the all to dust room and knocked on the door, I heard a click and the door opened dust looked at me with shock with big red bags under his eyes "w-what do you want" he said whipping some tears away from his eyes "can you let me in I wanna talk about something" I said "why would you wanna talk to a murderer like m-" "don't say that! Your not just a murderer your my world and I don't wanna hear that shit!" I said angrily, I hated hearing him say that it just made me boil, dust seemed a little surprised at my words "fine" he said moving out the way to let me walk inside. Once J was inside I realised how long it had been since anyone had used this room, me and dust had arguments in the past but never slept in different rooms dust or me would just sleep in the top bunk we still had and end up cuddling the other in the middle of the night due to nightmares "so what do you want" dust said closing the door, I took a deep breath before saying "dust... I need your help, I... I realised tonight that I might have a bit of a drinking problem and... I want you to help me through it" I said looking down, it was so hard to admit it out loud but I'd do anything for dust "why should I believe you, what makes this any different to a few hours ago when you said you'd stop" he said crossing his arms and looking away "because this time I'm asking for your help and this time" I walked over to him and cupped his face "this time I saw the damage my drinking did when I hurt you and I never EVER want that happening again, I love you dust and I'm sorry I said that I didn't mean it I just drunk and it slipped but I wanna make sure it doesn't happen again!" I said starting to tear up a little, I looked at dust to see him crying "dust please don't cry I'm sorr- before I finished dust kissed me then quickly pulled away "you have no idea how much I've wanted to hear those words" he said hugging me tightly "I love you dust" I said rapping my arms around him and hugging him back tightly "I love you to horror" "now come on its past your bedtime" I said picking him up bridal style "yeah you got a point" he said burying his face into my chest.

Time skip dust pov:

In the morning me and horror talked about how we could cut down his alcohol, we ended up agreeing that he would only drink so much in a day and if he went over the limit I would sleep in a separate bed, ever night he would take a breathalyzer so I knew if he went over his limit, I was so happy he was so agreeing and caring about the hole thing I just hope he sticks to it.

A/N

Yesss horror is finally stopping his drinking, I actually based this off how I wish my parents argument would turn out but my mum never stop drinking, she even ruined my Christmas 🥲 lol hope you guys enjoyed and sorry I haven't updated in a wile was dealing with my mum TvT

(27 December)