Chapter 1. The Saber And The Titan.

*England Headquarters of the Mage's Association: The Clock Tower*

-------------------------------------------------------------

No one Pov.

Somewhere in England, inside the Headquarters of the Mage's Association, two students, one male, and one female, were both walking together through a hallway while having a small chat with each other, until-.

*Bump*

"Ah. Sorry-."

The boy apologized before seeing a very tall yet muscular figure with glasses.

"Eeek!"

Both the students shrieked due to the appearance of the stranger.

Therefore, they both ran off, forgetting their small incident.

"Kids these days..."

The man scratched his hair, sighing.

After that, he continued walking where he eventually led himself to a room.

Inside the room was another man who just so happens to be the Dean of the Summoning Department, Rocco Belfeban.

"Ah, you're here."

The muscular man sat down near a couch before saying.

"I gotta say, Belfeban... You really need to teach some students some manners, ya'know?"

Belfeban chuckled until pointing out that.

"That's your own fault, if only you'd take off those glasses of yours and see how your appearance looks from other's perspectives...

Mr. Shishigou Kairi."

Hearing that made Kairi scoff due to the Dean's statement, until he then starting scanning the room, seeing all kinds of unique items

"You can really find anything here in this place, huh."

Kairi said in a jokeful manner, before eyeing on a strange jar that seems to contain small corpses inside.

"Is that the corpse of an Infant Hydra?"

He asked.

"It's a fake."

Belfeban replied in more of serious tone.

"Now then, I'm sure you've heard the news, yes?"

The old man asked.

"Yeah, but only the small details of it."