I'm going to what?!

Eunbi: And before you go home for today, can you please sign this last document?

Jahoon: Sure.

I signed the last document that Eunbi gave me and grabbed my jacket before heading home for the day. Formally introducing myself, my name is Jahoon and I'm the vice president of Star Corporation. I'm the daughter of the CEOs here and their only child. When I got down to the lobby, I found my childhood friend Hyunseo or who I always have the nickname for as Leeseo. Even though we have an age difference of 7 years, we always got close together when our moms became friends after they moved into the house next door.

Leeso: Jahoon unnie!

As soon as Leeso saw me, she ran over to me ignoring the crowd of employees looking at us.

Jahoon: Slow down Leeso or you are gonna fall.

Leeso: Hehehe sorry unnie~ I just wanted to see unnie so much~

Jahoon: Wait, shouldn't you be in school right now? It's only 12 pm or did you skip school? I told you not to skip school and study hard!

Leeso: Unnie! I didn't skip school today! The teachers had to do something so we only got half a school day.

Jahoon: Oh! You were about to give me a heart attack.

Leeso: That is because you are old unnie.

Jahoon: Yah! Such a disrespectful kid. Then why are you here instead of going home?

Leeso: Did you forget that my school is just a few streets away from here? Plus that we are living right beside each other?

Jahoon: So in short you want a ride home.

Leeso: Bingo! Plus I also want to spend some time with you unnie. It had been a long time since we have done anything together because unnie is always busy with work.

Leeso pouted as she glared at me with her hands in the sides. She wanted to look angry but in my opinion, all she looked like was cute. I tried to hold in my laughter and patted her head. Suddenly her face turned red as her mouth opened and closed without saying anything.

Jahoon: You are too cute for me to be scared. Alright, come on. I guess I owe you some time together. Let's go to the mall then.

I walked in front of Leeso and walked out of the building into the car that was already waiting for me right in front. After a few seconds, Leeso came running to the car and sat beside me.

Driver: Where to little master?

Jahoon: Drive us to the mall.

Our driver nodded at us and did as told.

Leeso: What about this one unnie? How does this one look at me?

Jahoon: It's great, it's great but maybe a bit too revealing.

Leeso: Oh really? Then I won't buy it.

Jahoon: Wait but didn't you like it?

Leeso: Yeah but if unnie doesn't like then I don't like it too.