What should I do?

Mr. Kim: Welcome back!! I have missed you guys so much!

Liz's parents and my parents greeted us at the entrance of my house. Mr. Kim walked over to Liz and hugged her meanwhile I stood at the side and just watched the maids taking our luggage to our room.

Mom: Yah! Aren't you going to come and hug your mom?! Didn't you miss your own mom?!

Jahoon: I'm sorry mom~ You know that I'm always missing you~

I hugged my mom, kissed her cheek, and rubbed my own cheek against hers, trying to act cute. My dad walked over to us and crossed his arm.

Dad: And what about your dad? Didn't you miss your dad too?

I stood straight while still having my arms around mom and looked at dad with a blank expression.

Jahoon: No.

Dad: Yah! You little...

Dad walked over to me and wrapped me in a headlock while trying to tickle me. Luckily I got out of his headlock before running away and stood behind Liz. I placed my hands on Liz's shoulders and used her as a shield.

Mrs. Kim: Well it seems like you two have been getting a lot closer during your honeymoon.

Liz and I looked at each other. It seemed like e were both thinking the same thing.

Liz: Actually we haven't-

Jahoon: We haven't been "that" close yet! But we are both getting on good terms now.

Mom & Mrs. Kim: And here I thought that I was going to have a grandchild.

Mom and Mrs. Kim wrapped their arms around each other as they acted like they were crying. I scoffed at them playfully.

Dad: So so. I think we should give them a bit of slack. The purpose of the honeymoon was to get them to get close after all.

Mr. Kim: Yeah, Hyungsik is right! Let them rest, first of all, they have just arrived home!

Mr. Kim pushed us in the direction of the stairs. Liz and I walked upside to the second floor and to the bedroom at the end of the hall on the left side. I thanked the maids as they placed down the last bags. I closed the door behind them before turning around to face Liz.

Jahoon: What was that down there? You said that you will act like nothing is wrong. You were going to tell them right?

I walked closer to her. Liz just stared into my eyes and backed away every time I got closer. In the end, she bumped into the bed, making her sit down on it.

Liz: I... I wasn't going to tell them. I was... I...

Liz looked down at the floor as she went silent. I looked at her in silence for a bit before sighing. I ran a hand through my hair while closing my eyes.

Jahoon: You... just forget but remember what you promised.

I grabbed a towel and walked inside the bathroom to take a bath and to try and calm myself down.

Eunbi: Welcome back vice president. Hope you had a good honeymoon.