It's you again?!

Jahoon: Good morning mom. Good morning dad. I'm heading off to work now. I have a lot of stuff to do at the office.

Mom: But what about breakfast?

Jahoon: I'm not hungry, mom but I will grab a slice of bread just for you.

Dad: I have planned for us to meet the Kims family today. Don't forget to come!

I quickly kissed my parents' good morning and grabbed a slice of bread before heading out of the door with dad yelling in the background. The truth was that I was hungry but I didn't want to talk with them at the moment especially after what happened last night. Today I decided to drive on my own as I didn't really want to be bothered by anyone. I drove past a bakery and bought some breakfast before going to work.

Eunbi: That is for today's schedule. By the way, congratulations to your marriage boss.

I stopped in my tracks as I turned to look at Eunbi, who had just finished listing today's schedule. I was shocked at how she knew that I was going to marry. Has she been stalking me?

Jahoon: How did you know about it?

Eunbi: Silly, I haven't been stalking you. The president has announced it. It is all over the news and is a hot talk among the employees.

Jahoon: Wait what?

Eunbi gave me the tablet she was holding, revealing a news article about me going to marry. This is really unbelievable... I had just said yes yesterday and they had already made a press conference about it?! It's like they would have had me married to her no matter my decision. I gave Eunbi back her tablet with a small smile.

Jahoon: Well I see... but thank you for your blessing.

We continued walking over to the place we had to be in. While walking I could hear the employees gossiping about me.

Employee 1: Did you hear that our vice president is going to marry?

Employee 2: Stupid. Of course, I have heard about it. It's a hot topic right now.

Employee 3: I heard the daughter of the Kim's bank is very beautiful. They would probably look really good together.

Employee 4: No doubt about that because our vice president is really handsome but I really wished it was me instead with our vice president.

Employee 5: Dream on. That isn't going to happen in this lifetime.

Eunbi: Do you want me to say something to them?

Eunbi had leaned in close to me so that she could whisper to me. I just shook my head and breathed out a sigh.

Jahoon: Don't. It won't be of any use. As soon as we are gone, they would be gossiping about it again. Let's just continue with our stuff instead.

Eunbi: As you wish, vice president.