Honeymoon (part 2)

I woke up to the bright light shining on my face. I grimaced and tried to turn away from it when I felt something in my chest and around my waist. I looked down to see Liz with her head on my chest and her arms had somehow managed to wrap themselves around my waist. I tried to take off her arms but the more I did the tighter they became. In the end, I just gave up. I laid back down in the bed and just watched her sleep. I know that I sounded like a creep but what else could I do? I couldn't get up and get ready for breakfast, I couldn't open the TV as the remote was too far away and my phone decided to just run out of power as I forgot to charge it last night and I can't even get to my charger, so what else could I have done. I looked at her again with a sigh. I have to admit that she really looked angelic with her blonde hair and the light that shined behind her from the window. I have to admit that it felt nice to have someone wrap their arms around me like this when sleeping. A stray hair was in her eyes and I was worried that it might have hurt her when she opened them, so I moved my hand to tuck it away and behind her ear but it made her stirrer and opened her eyes to stare right in mine.

Liz: Huh~?

Jahoon: Ehh... *cough* finally you are awake! I have been trying to wake you up for a long time now! How dare you even sleep on me like this without my consent?!

Liz looked at me with groggy eyes as she had just woken up. I tried not to smile at how cute she was. She blinked a few times and looked around before widening her eyes in shock and quickly pulling away. She sat up in bed and bowed down using her head.

Liz: I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to offend you like that... I just thought that because we were now a married couple... it would be fine....

Jahoon: I... Fine! I guess it is a value argument but next time before you do this or anything like that again, ask me first. Now get up so we can go and eat our breakfast! It is already 10 am and I have been waiting for so long to go and eat but couldn't because of you.

I said with a scoff and got out of the bed before making my way to the bathroom and took a shower and got ready. I then walked out in a robe to let Liz enter before I changed my clothes to a pair of black dress pants with a white dress shirt. I know, basic but it saves me the time to think about fashion. I heard the door to the bathroom behind me open, making me turn around to see Liz walking out with her hair still wet and in a light blue dress.

Liz: You can go first. I still have to dry my hair and do my makeup before going.

I sighed. I walked over to her and grabbed her by her shoulders before leading her to sit on a chair in front of the vanity. She looked at me shocked through the mirror but I just ignored her and grabbed a comb and combed her hair.

Jahoon: What are you looking at? I will help you with your hair, so do your makeup in the meantime as best as possible. We are supposed to be a married couple after all, so it won't look good if I got there alone.

Liz kept quiet and began her makeup routine but kept looking at me from time to time. I helped her dry her hair and comb it again to untangle it as best as possible to not try and hurt her. At the time I was finished she had finished her makeup too. We both walked over to the dining area but right before we got there Liz stopped me and wrapped her arm around my arm.

Jahoon: What are you doing?

Liz: We are supposed to act like a married couple right? So we have to be touchy with each other so people don't get suspicious of us. Come on! Let's go and get some breakfast!

Before I could even answer her, she had already pulled me towards one of the staff that were welcoming their guest to the dining area. We were then seated inside where there was air-conditioning from the hot weather outside.