Chapter 13

The next morning, Aria was very careful not to let the amusement on her face show as she and Pansy entered the Great Hall together and made their way over to the Slytherin table.

Draco, Blaise, and the rest of the Slytherin 8th years were in the middle of breakfast when the two girls plopped down beside each other opposite them and wordlessly began helping themselves to some food.

"Er..." Draco blinked a couple of times and arched an eyebrow at Blaise before carefully setting his cup of coffee down onto the table. "Am I missing something here or...?"

"Are you two...okay? You got back pretty late last night. Morag and I were already asleep." Hannah spoke up, biting her lip as she glanced back and forth between the two girls with a cautious look on her face.

"So...?" Blaise ignored everyone else's reactions and grinned expectantly at Aria and Pansy, his eyes twinkling with mirth. "How were your chores last night?" He asked.

"It was fine—"

The rest of Pansy's carefully worded response was cut off when Aria set her goblet of juice down noisily onto the table. She gave everyone a completely impenitent grin before taking a dainty bite of her croissant.

"Parkinson and I professed our undying love for each other and then proceeded to have hot, lesbian sex on one of the teacher's tables." She mumbled while chewing.

Blaise immediately burst into laughter at the exact same time Draco spat a whole mouthful of coffee across the table at a poor, unsuspecting Zach's face.

"What?!"

Draco looked horrified as he glared poisonously across the table at a stone-faced Pansy, who sighed in exasperation and covered her face with her hands. The way Draco's hilariously shrill voice had cracked caused Blaise to clutch his sides as he laughed even harder.

"Ooooowww, Malfoy, you bloody tosser! That coffee was still hot!" Zach whined as he stood up and reached blindly around the table for a napkin to wipe his face.

"Y—you are...a gem, Potter." Blaise managed to wheeze out as he looked up and met Aria's smug smile with a genuinely reverent expression.

"I would have loved to see that, by the way." Zach added once he managed to wipe the coffee off his face. "Any chance of you girls doing a repeat performance?" He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows up and down suggestively at Aria and Pansy.

"Intriguing." Morag was studying both Aria and Pansy with a thoughtful expression on her face. "I've never actually had one-on-one sex with another girl before. Would you care to share some notes?" She asked, completely straight-faced.

"Arghhhhhh! Mother of Merlin!" Beside her, Hannah was blushing almost as red as the tablecloth of the Gryffindor table as she ducked down, closed her eyes and covered both of her ears with her hands.

"I am not hearing any of this! La la la – can't hear anything!" She sing-songed while frantically shaking her head.

"Ugh."

Pansy looked so done with all of their shenanigans and sneered in disgust at Blaise's giggling form across the table.

"Calm your tits, MacDougal. Potter and I didn't actually have sex. I mean, please. She wishes. I have standards, you realize." She cast a deadpan glare at Aria beside her.

"You know you want me, Parkinson." Aria gave her a lecherous wink.

"Fuck off."

"This is hardly the place, sweetheart."