Ryujin

"I will kill you Ryujin!" Ryujin heard.

Ryujin was injured, unsure of what to do next. One thing for sure is she cannot lose. She has to prove to everyone that a female can be an Alpha too.

Ryujin was tired, she knew she had to end this fast. She was small compare to him but that also means she was quicker than him.

The opponent was about to bite her neck but she quickly dodged it. She ran away from him and he followed. He was getting impatient. He wants her dead to claim the title of Alpha.

He was catching up to her but she suddenly jumped straight up into the air. He was going too fast to stop. He ran underneath her and she landed on his back and with one quick motion, she bit his neck and snapped it.

His body fell limp in an instant. She stood there and looked around to see everyone's face.

They can sense her power, her anger, her passion and her desire. Everyone took a knee and bowed.

"We apologize for doubting you Alpha Ryujin. Please spare us."

Ryujin nodded and ran off back to the pack house.

Ryujin knew she was gonna be the Alpha of their pack but she didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Her dad was killed by a rogue so Ryujin had to step up. The pack were split and still are split whether she deserves to be Alpha or not.

Every month for the past six months, someone challenges Ryujin to claim the Alpha title and they always lost.

Another reason some of the members of the pack doubts Ryujin is because she has no Luna and she doesn't make an effort to find her Luna.

In their pack, an Alpha without a Luna makes the leader look weak. They think there's something wrong with you that's why you don't have Luna.

But Ryujin is too focus on proving herself that she doesn't have the time to look for a Luna.

Ryujin has finally arrived at the pack house. She shifted back into her human form and grabbed the clothes that was hidden in the bush.

She went to her room and took a long shower. She started thinking. Should she look for her Luna? Would that make it easier? But she doesn't want to bring her Luna into this pack if half of the pack doesn't respect her. She's afraid they might make her Luna's life difficult.

She finished her work and went to her office.

She's been working for a few hours when a sudden knock on the door was heard.

"Come in" Ryujin commanded.

The door opened and entered Ryujin's Beta, her right hand man or should we say her right hand woman, Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong is also one of her childhood friends. An Omega, Jisu, is the other. She also has a sister but she's only a Beta.

It's not common for a female to be Alpha but the moon goddess made Ryujin an Alpha leader. She thought it was a mistake but her parents told her the moon goddess does not make mistakes.

Ryujin is a female but her wolf form is a male. So when the time comes, she can produce her heir as long she mates with her Luna in their wolf form.

"Alpha, you have not eaten yet so I brought you your food" the red head handed her a plate of food.

"Thank you Ryeong and I told you stop calling me Alpha when it's just us" Ryujin sighed.

"Yes Alpha" Chaeryeong smirked and Ryujin gave her a glare.

"Any updates I should know about?" Ryujin asked.

In the werewolf world, everyone has a rank. Alpha is the highest rank, Beta is their second in command and Omega is the lowest rank. There's also bunch of other ranks in between Beta and Omega.

"None. Aside from the fact I think the council is starting to talk about your Luna situation or lack thereof."

Ryujin hummed in response.

"Ryu you need to take this seriously. It's part of your duty as Alpha to find your mate" Chaeryeong tried to convince her friend.

"Ryeong, things are hard right now. I don't have time for such things" the black haired leader claimed.

A knock on the door was once again heard, "Alpha, should I clean your office right or should I wait until your finish?" Jisu asked.

Since Jisu is an Omega, she has to do housework chores and tend to the pack members ranking above her. Ryujin made her the head of the Omegas though.

Most pack treat their Omegas with no respect. They're usually beaten a lot but Ryujin would kill anyone in her pack if she sees anyone mistreat an Omega.

"Don't worry about it for today Jisu. Thank you" Ryujin said.

Jisu bowed and was about to leave.

"Wait" Ryujin stopped the brunette.

"Did you eat yet?" Ryujin asked.

"No, Alpha" Jisu answered.

"Come eat with me. This is plenty of food for one person. And stop with the Alpha, it's just the three of us" Ryujin pouted.

"Okay" Jisu cutely said and skipped her way to the food.

The three friends chatted like they were kids for a while forgetting that they are now adults with responsibilities. They do this once in a while to help Ryujin relax.

Ryujin suddenly remembers, "Is my sister back yet? We need to plan her party. It is her coming of age and will be able to find her mate."

"I think she will be back tomorrow. She's finally graduated high school. You must feel old Ryu" Jisu joked.

"You're older than me!" Countered the leader.

Another pack member barged into Ryujin's office, "Alpha, I'm sorry to disrupt but we have an intruder. Felix saw a rogue in our territory" Chan reported.

Ever since Ryujin's dad was killed by a rogue, she started to hate all the rogues. Ryujin is a very understanding Alpha but when it comes rogues, she shows no mercy.

Ryujin growled which made the three in the room whimper, "Find the rogue and bring them to me! Now!"