00|Prologue

You grow up believing that your the center of the universe. Because you see it that way, you see everything work around you.

You grow up thinking that your a princess and you'd find your prince. Or at least that's what everyone else thinks as they grow up.

Me not so much. Life isn't a fairytale your prince doesn't come save you or find you locked away in a tower. You don't live in a palace, don't have gold,  jewels or a fairy godmother that can grant you all your wishes.

You have yourself. That's all. The universe isn't trying to help you find love. It very much doing the opposite.

Let me do a little explaining.

Do you know what a soulmate or twin flame, your other half?

There are many stories linked to it's creation.

They say that the original human where one man and woman. It had four arms, four legs. One head with two face.

Weird right?

But it is said that The Greek gods where threaten by the humans strength, the power they held. So Zeus split the human into two.

It broke the human. They became depressed.

Sad isn't it? The gods where so scared of the humans strength they literately ripped them into two. It really sounds like life if you ask me.

But all the humans wanted to do was be one again, With they're other half.

If the gods where to ask them what the desired most. They would want to be one again.

They couldn't help not wanting to be apart from each other.

But the humans where never able to explain why they want to be one again. To be in each other company.

Because it was love. That the humans wasn't able to explain to the gods, because you can't truly explain love.

The love that they had for each other is what made them want to be one again.

Love is mysterious it creeps up on you. And won't let you go.

So that is what a twin flame or your other half comes from a Greek story.

Funny isn't it. A story. Like a fairytale. I never believed in fairytales. Or when your parents would tell you that you'll find a prince or a princess and live happily ever after.

Because when you grow up and see the real world, it's all a fucking lie.

Until I met him. Everything change.

They say that nowadays, love cease to exist. It's just a myth. To which it never existed. That it is just in fairytale's. Or in movie's, book but not life.

He helped me prove them wrong. It not just a myth, it doesn't just happen in a fairytale. It happens. Not often, rarely ever. But it happens.