(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二十一章

"RING-" the school bell rang. You could hear everyone rushing to keep their books. Chattering, and laughter filled the classroom. You took your bag and slide open the classroom door.

"Hey-!" You heard 2 different voices simultaneously calling out towards you, one of them was behind you and the other was standing in front of you.

"Woah, one at a time." You smiled and walked out of the classroom, followed by 2 petite figures.

"Who are you?" Senju pointed at the girl with light brown hair standing beside you.

"Oh, Tachibana Hinata, meet Akashi Senju.  Akashi Senju, meet Tachibana Hinata." you introduced.

"You are the girl that sis mistook me for! Are you good at fighting too? LET'S SPAR!" Senju pointed at Hina, you frowned and smack her hand.

"I'm sorry miss Akashi, I can't fight.." Hina laughed awkwardly.

"Hey y/n!" You felt somebody tap your shoulder from behind, you turn around to be greeted by Takemichi and Chifuyu, they were together with another male. Feels like I have seen this dude somewhere before.

"Mitsuya, go." Chifuyu pushed the lavender-haired male in front and he bowed down to greet you. Woah I have never seen anyone do a 90-degree bow before.

"Erm.. Hi?" You tilted your head and look at Chifuyu, eyeing him to tell you what is going on. 

"I want to thank you for Christmas night. Your forehead.. does it still hurt?" He stood straight and frowned at the sight of the scar on my forehead. Oh right! He was the dude that fought Taiju inside the church.

"Ah, don't worry about it. This is nothing serious! Glad you are fine." You gave him a smile and noticed that his cheeks were slightly tinted in pink. He got embarrassed this easily even though he is a division captain? 

"SO YOU WERE THE REASON SIS HAD SUCH AN UGLY SCAR!" Senju squeezed in between the both of you and looked up at him with her arm on her hips, you held a fist and knock it down on her head to shut her up.

"Yes, erm as an apology.. I would like to invite you over for dinner.. you can invite your friends too.." 

"Sur-" 

"NO!" Senju interrupted and you sent her death glares.

"Ok fine. But you will cook in my house since I was about to ask her over until you appeared!"

"Oh yes, Hina, what did you want to ask me?" you turned to face her and saw her playing with her fingers.

"Oh, um, I was thinking if you would like to go somewhere, I wanted to introduce you to a friend but seems like you already have plans for today. It's okay! We can do it another time-"